MAGA ruthlessly mocks a mentally handicapped kid

strawberry-milk-kyle-is-their-hero-v0-4j7chvt6cbkd1.png
OMG>

those two characters are the same crisis actor.

I gotta go tell Alex.

It's universally considered reprehensible to dogpile a mentally handicapped kid.

And it is so ironic that your bestie, Doc Dutch CONSTANTLY mocks people by posting graphics of mentally challenged individuals. Using the mentally challenged to mock others is equally repulsive. But you seem to be pretty OK with it.

The Trumpists have a nice long history of attacking and mocking the disabled. From Trump's "impression" of a disabled journalist to this. It's all part of the "insult culture" that IS the current GOP.

Trump doesn't have policy, he has insults. That's literally all his campaign ever is. He can't handle policy discussions but he will expend lots of time making up insulting nicknames for his opponents.

It would actually SURPRISE me if the repulsive scum, Ann Coulter, DIDN'T say something grossly inappropriate.

The GOP has morphed into the party of fear and hatred.

First they go after the most vulnerable (immigrants and the disabled) but they will spread it out. They always do.

Gus Walz broke the internet with his tearful love for his dad. Then the bullying began

In the now-viral clip, Gus Walz, who has a nonverbal learning disorder and suffers from anxiety issues, was seen tearfully pointing at his father and exclaiming, "That's my dad."

As USA Today reported, following the clip spreading on social media:

"Conservative columnist and right-wing provocateur Ann Coulter mocked the teenager’s tears. 'Talk about weird,' she wrote on X.

Mike Crispi, a Trump supporter and podcaster from New Jersey, mocked Walz’s 'stupid crying son' on X and added, 'You raised your kid to be a puffy beta male. Congrats.'

Alec Lace, a Trump supporter who hosts a podcast about fatherhood, took his own swipe at the teenager: 'Get that kid a tampon already,'

Trump supporter and conservative influencer Laura Loomer also piled on.

That was totally discussing too?!! I wonder where they got the idea to mock this young man?:thinking:

1724442311136.png

Gus Walz broke the internet with his tearful love for his dad. Then the bullying began

In the now-viral clip, Gus Walz, who has a nonverbal learning disorder and suffers from anxiety issues, was seen tearfully pointing at his father and exclaiming, "That's my dad."

As USA Today reported, following the clip spreading on social media:

"Conservative columnist and right-wing provocateur Ann Coulter mocked the teenager’s tears. 'Talk about weird,' she wrote on X.

Mike Crispi, a Trump supporter and podcaster from New Jersey, mocked Walz’s 'stupid crying son' on X and added, 'You raised your kid to be a puffy beta male. Congrats.'

Alec Lace, a Trump supporter who hosts a podcast about fatherhood, took his own swipe at the teenager: 'Get that kid a tampon already,'

Trump supporter and conservative influencer Laura Loomer also piled on.

They have no shame and have devolved from being merely deplorable to being despicable. JPP has a member who claims to have once been a special ed teacher. This fraud has consistently mocked and bashed Walz. And ditto for members with mental/cognitive/emotional issues. Let's see if she will stand up for his son against her pack. I'm betting not.

Last edited:
Pretty much... People do have abortion showers/parties and I'm pretty sure that they are liberals...
Ah, there you are! NHB is here already, so of course. So, "special ed teacher for 30 years" -- going to call out your vile MAGAT friends for mocking a special needs kid?

Last edited:
They have no shame and have devolved from being merely deplorable to being despicable. JPP has a member who claims to have once been a special ed teacher. This fraud has consistently mocked and bashed Walz. And ditto for members with mental/cognitive/emotional issues. Let's see if she will stand up for his son against her pack. I'm betting not.
I am surprised no MAGA Special Ed teachers, or MAGAs with mentally handicapped relatives have condemned these reprehensible actions.

It's universally considered reprehensible to dogpile a mentally handicapped kid.

Only a fairly small minority of people think abortion should be completely banned as an unredeemable act of evil.

Even you don't believe a human life begins at conception. There isn't the slightest chance you would consider risking your life to run into a burning fertility clinic to save the petri dishes of blastocysts.
I'm going to remember that one. 👍🏼

Back