MAGA ruthlessly mocks a mentally handicapped kid

strawberry-milk-kyle-is-their-hero-v0-4j7chvt6cbkd1.png

We did not attack Barron, Fascist.

As noted - you do nothing but lie.

You Marxist goons have attacked Barron for 9 years without stop.

I remember that it was so bad even the Chelsea Clinton called you out on your shit.

{
The whole nation responded with a collective gasp when a "Saturday Night Live" writer tweeted a personal attack on ten-year-old Barron Trump, the youngest son of President Donald Trump. It was seen as a cheap sucker punch. What did he do? He can't even vote. Why pick on him?
Even Chelsea Clinton came to his defense. She had once been mocked by SNL, herself. Chelsea tweeted, "Barron Trump deserves the chance every child does – to be a kid."}

Hey, you might be a liar and a hypocrite - but really, what Marxist isn't?

Oh look, more slander and libel from the most vile pile of shit on the board.

When Trump wins, you need to join your fellow Maoists in the streets attacking innocent citizens - to have a chance to experience the "Rittenhouse Response" first hand.

I guess Kyle is already filthy rich from SUING media outlets - but it's a shame he can't sue your filthy ass directly. I mean he could, but what is he going to take? Your welfare card?

Oh look, more slander and libel from the most vile pile of shit on the board.

When Trump wins, you need to join your fellow Maoists in the streets attacking innocent citizens - to have a chance to experience the "Rittenhouse Response" first hand.

I guess Kyle is already filthy rich from SUING media outlets - but it's a shame he can't sue your filthy ass directly. I mean he could, but what is he going to take? Your welfare card?
Kyle said he wasn't going to vote trump until he got death threats from your kind. Now he is again voting trump. Wink wink

LOL murderers for trump. How quaint.

The left ruthlessly hopes form the violent death of their opponents. Stupid vs evil. I'll pick stupid over evil every time. We know the left prefers evil. Baby killing be the best example
Make a note , folks. Tatt-boy chooses stupid over evil.

Haw, haw........................................................haw.

It's universally considered reprehensible to dogpile a mentally handicapped kid.

Only a fairly small minority of people think abortion should be completely banned as an unredeemable act of evil.

Even you don't believe a human life begins at conception. There isn't the slightest chance you would consider risking your life to run into a burning fertility clinic to save the petri dishes of blastocysts.
Leftist admonishing others for this is like having Hitler correct people's table manners. You can whine all day I don't give a shit how upset you think you are about this. Leftists are hardly a moral authority on anything when they lament trumps assassination failed and they hope their opponents be violently murdered. It's amazing how obtuse you are.

Make a note , folks. Tatt-boy chooses stupid over evil.

Haw, haw........................................................haw.
Yes that's right asshole as stupid as I am I will never be as stupid as a leftist.

So you support mocking Gus Walz.

I'd prefer that we leave the kids out of it.

But you Communists wrote the rules. You're just demanding that you be immune from the shit you put in place.

I never mocked Barron when he was under legal age. I don't remember any of my liberal friends here doing it either

I don't care if you did - the Marxist press and Saturday Night Live sure did.

I didn't mock Gus Walz either. You are defending the Communist party - so what they did is relevant.

While the TRUMPTARDS are scooting their BUTT HURT SORE asses across the floor, looking like dogs with worms, by propagating such crazy insane BULLSHIT- they are getting so far out into the bushes and RABBIT HOLES, they have taken their eye off of the prize, AND WHAT IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT THAT THE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT- and are only MOTIVATING PEOPLE TO RUN TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR KAMALA HARRIS!

Talk about political suicide!

FOR THIS IS THE KIND OF HATEFUL POLITICS THAT THE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM!

No death Threats mentioned there, Hannibal.

Meh, you're a fucking liar - pathological. Everyone knows it - not just in cyberspace - everyone.
That's their go to when they aren't getting their way. Kyle knows magat and to trust that when magats are mad they will get violent.

Back