Maher calls out Trumpkin evangelicals for what they are: Shameless hypocrites

Brainwashed?....."YOU" have just spent countless posts attempting to convince me that God does not exist....even though your are incapable of proving that negative. You are presenting yourself as an Atheist....someone that claims that he does not believe in something that does not exist....an oxymoron to begin with. The logical question then asks: "Why must you declare that you don't believe in something....that you are AGAINST that don't even exist according to you? Atheist...Latin for being against theism. Theism: the doctrine of belief in the existence of God. You are against that BELIEF....self professed. Demonstrating that your opinion is not based upon factual reality as there is no method known to man nor science to prove a negative belief....you are against a BELEIF. Nope...nothing fascist about that whatsoever....:)

You claim you know there is no God...yet you can't prove that claim through the scientific method of presenting objective, testable, repeatable, consistent evidences. I say...."I believe" there is a God and the Bible is the word of God based upon both prima facie and objective testable evidence found in the science and history that demonstrates the Bible to be a record/history of the Judeo/Christian philosophy based upon demonstrable truths...were testable by science or religion.

What's wrong with this picture? You claim to be the enlightened free thinker basing your personal life upon science.....and you chage that its I that believes in majic...yet its I that bases a cricumstantial truth beyond the reaons for me to doubt otherwise upon science and history actual. Funny indeed.

I on the other hand simply profess to accepting the World of God as truth....not based upon a mere belief as you would propagate in error....but I Believe because I am advised in that very Doctrine to .....test all things, to see if its from God. -- 1 John 4:1 Test the Bible for Truth where its testable by science and history. Read the Bible and understand it, God wants all men to know the will of God, and the only way to know that will is not through some magic fairy tale, but through the revelations found in the Holy Scriptures...that were tested and found not lacking in any truth (were they can be tested).

And what is revealed from the God of Creation in the word..i.e, the Holy Scriptures? The Bible tells us that God has a plan in place for man's salvation through the birth, life, death and resurrection of Christ Jesus....this plan has been in place before time itself began (1 Peter 1:20, 2 Tim. 1:9).

The Bible tells us that this plan was hidden from mankind for awhile (Eph. 3:5, 6)...and hidden even from the prophets who foretold of the Christ coming (1 Peter 1:10-12). We are further told just how this plan was to be revealed at the proper time....one of God's choosing.....through the divinely inspired words that were to come directly to certain chosen men (Apostles of Christ) through the Holy Spirit of God (Eph. 3:5, Peter 1:12)

We are further told that when we read those revealed things....we can understand them (Eph. 3:4). Not only can we understand them....we are told that we must understand the will of God through these inspired words (Eph. 5:17)

My advise to any so called atheist attempting to prove a negative? If God desires that we come to the knowledge of the truth....IT IS POSSIBLE....that's why He commands that we understand His will.....again if God commands it...IT IS POSSIBLE....but...its impossible to understand anything if you first don't even have enough respect to attempt to read it before you condemn it.

As I said...I find all atheists amusing people as they profess not to believe in something that don't exist by their own logic or lack thereof. Reason and logic demonstrates that if nothing exists before...nothing is all that's ever going to exist. Why rail against that you cannot disprove.....a negative. Would it not be better to simply ignore that which you claim never existed...instead of saying that you are against NOTHING and you attempt to prove nothing through negativism? LMAO

And your proof of your god is a book that says he is god because it's his word and it says so. No wonder so many of you Bible thumpers are such simple leptons. You can't see the absurdity of that "logic".

IMG_1624.JPG

Poor, willfully ignorant slob. Tell me the science, Einstein, of how 2 koalas, 2 platypus and 2 kangaroos traveled from Turkey to Australia, alive, without mating in between, crossing all those rivers, mountains and ocean?

This should be good, but I'll bet it matches the same brainwashed response I've seen from other thumpers.

Last edited:
And your proof of your god is a book that says he is god because it's his word and it says so. No wonder so many of you Bible thumpers are such simple leptons. You can't see the absurdity of that "logic".

View attachment 3488

Poor, willfully ignorant slob. Tell me the science, Einstein, of how 2 koalas, 2 platypus and 2 kangaroos traveled from Turkey to Australia, alive, without mating in between, crossing all those rivers, mountains and ocean?

This should be good, but I'll bet it matches the same brainwashed response I've seen from other thumpers.

More circles? You claim that God does not exist....yet you attempt to charge "ME" to deflect away from YOUR NEGATIVE POSITION and prove that God exists? I did....beyond the reason for "ME" to doubt otherwise based upon the proven truths found in the Holy Scriptures. Your problem of not being able to prove GOD DOES NOT EXIST...is just that...YOUR PROBLEM. Why do you attempt to inject circular logic and deflect your burden of proof upon others? That answer is obvious.....you have NO CASE, prima facie (circumstantial) or objective as in direct eyewitness testimony...as no one can witness a God that is not there. Priceless...as I said and you continue to demonstrate. Atheists are funnier than HELL(wink, wink). Popcorn? :)

The one thing your argument ignores? The God of creation, the God of this universe....is a "personal God". What does that mean? It means that each person must work out his/her own salvation with "fear and trembling". Personally? I accept the Word of God as the demonstrable truth that it is....that is the first part of the equation...allowing that truth to build a foundation of FAITH...but that faith alone is not enough as Faith void of Works is DEAD. Some claim this a contradiction...when in fact Faith and Works simply compliment each other, you can't possess one without the other and expect the God of Creation to have GRACE upon you though the atoning blood of His only begotten son. Demons believe (have faith) that God exists...and the result is fear and condemnation only. That grace is much like a will...a last will and testament. All wills have specifics that must be followed before the conditions of that will can be exercised. Its God's grace that saves....but its the faith and works of men that puts the sinner in contract with that grace.

Enjoy your "personal" quest in not believing in something that don't exist. As for "ME" I will continue to bend a knee to the creating force of life and this reality...be it nature or spirit....One thing is for sure, I am not arrogant enough to assume that I am the equal or the superior of that supernatural force. As the product that is subtracted from a whole can never be the superior of that total. Accept it or not you are living dependent upon the grace of that creating force....the air you breathe....the heat from the sun that sustains your life...etc., continues only through that grace. You are not even the master of your next heartbeat that might never come into this existence known as reality. I accept 'MY' place as the servant of THE LORD MY MASTER....and bend a knee in respect thereof.

Why? Because unlike you....I AM the true and only pragmatic realist in this debate.

Last edited:
More circles? You claim that God does not exist....yet you attempt to charge "ME" to deflect away from YOUR NEGATIVE POSITION and prove that God exists? I did....beyond the reason for "ME" to doubt otherwise based upon the proven truths found in the Holy Scriptures. Your problem of not being able to prove GOD DOES NOT EXIST...is just that...YOUR PROBLEM. Why do you attempt to inject circular logic and deflect your burden of proof upon others? That answer is obvious.....you have NO CASE, prima facie (circumstantial) or objective as in direct eyewitness testimony...as no one can witness a God that is not there. Priceless...as I said and you continue to demonstrate. Atheists are funnier than HELL(wink, wink). Popcorn? :)

The one thing your argument ignores? The God of creation, the God of this universe....is a "personal God". What does that mean? It means that each person must work out his/her own salvation with "fear and trembling". Personally? I accept the Word of God as the demonstrable truth that it is....that is the first part of the equation...allowing that truth to build a foundation of FAITH...but that faith alone is not enough as Faith void of Works is DEAD. Some claim this a contradiction...when in fact Faith and Works simply compliment each other, you can't possess one without the other and expect the God of Creation to have GRACE upon you though the atoning blood of His only begotten son. Demons believe (have faith) that God exists...and the result is fear and condemnation only. That grace is much like a will...a last will and testament. All wills have specifics that must be followed before the conditions of that will can be exercised. Its God's grace that saves....but its the faith and works of men that puts the sinner in contract with that grace.

Enjoy your "personal" quest in not believing in something that don't exist. As for "ME" I will continue to bend a knee to the creating force of life and this reality...be it nature or spirit....One thing is for sure, I am not arrogant enough to assume that I am the equal or the superior of that supernatural force. As the product that is subtracted from a whole can never be the superior of that total. Accept it or not you are living dependent upon the grace of that creating force....the air you breathe....the heat from the sun that sustains your life...etc., continues only through that grace. You are not even the master of your next heartbeat that might never come into this existence known as reality. I accept 'MY' place as the servant of THE LORD MY MASTER....and bend a knee in respect thereof.

Why? Because unlike you....I AM the true and only pragmatic realist in this debate.

Holy shit! A personal god. Everyone gets to make up their own myth. Great stuff!

It's funny when Atheist can not prove God does not exist. Their head just explodes, and they go in to a temper tantrum. Then they demand believers to prove God exists. Believers do not have to prove it, that is why it is called faith - dummy. Only an idiot would ask someone to quantify an unknown. Until science can disprove God existence, God exists.

Holy shit! A personal god. Everyone gets to make up their own myth. Great stuff!

Indeed....there is only one God and each believer of that divinity must work out their own salvation. -- Phil. 2:12 Its not rocket science. But then again......you are a supposed atheist. "But....without faith it is impossible to please Him(God) but for he (singular) who comes to Him (God) must believe that He is.....and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." -- Heb. 11:16

Indeed....at no time in history has Truth ever been defined as a HATE TRUTH....except by modern liberalism and their fascist institution of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Truth is the only thing that can set you free. Lies and duplicity only serve to ensnare you into damnation. My mission as a Christian is 1st and foremost to edify those I might come into contact with....by presenting and abiding in the Truth as defined by God...not some atheist who is against NOTHING....but defends everything except the Creator of his reality.

I really don't give a flying shit about you or your own personal myths. Notice on this thread that I never had a word to say until old Ralphie pipes in with his quotes from your children's book and then proceeds to tellus that "science" proves the existence of god. 10,000 kinds of bullshit. And, when challenged with true logical arguments like Epicurus, you shit your diapers. Your response? Return to quoting from the book that proves god because god wrote the book and it says so in the book. Classic and laughable circular logic.

Here's the bottom line. Keep your horseshit to yourselves and I will never comment on it. But don't come on a public forum and try to convince me of the existence of your mythological figure. Or resurrections. Or virgin births. Or Arks. All myths. All children's stories written by Bronze Age goatfuckers.

I really don't give a flying shit about you or your own personal myths. Notice on this thread that I never had a word to say until old Ralphie pipes in with his quotes from your children's book and then proceeds to tellus that "science" proves the existence of god. 10,000 kinds of bullshit. And, when challenged with true logical arguments like Epicurus, you shit your diapers. Your response? Return to quoting from the book that proves god because god wrote the book and it says so in the book. Classic and laughable circular logic.

Here's the bottom line. Keep your horseshit to yourselves and I will never comment on it. But don't come on a public forum and try to convince me of the existence of your mythological figure. Or resurrections. Or virgin births. Or Arks. All myths. All children's stories written by Bronze Age goatfuckers.

And then...you've really got nothing of intelligence to add....just a tired old internet shopping list of parroted misinformation that as easily dismissed and debunked as it was along this thread. LMAO :) Do any of you atheist geniuses have any real debate tactics instead of parroting some left wing university propaganda? In other words can you think for yourself or do you have to plagiarize the ranting of other self professed geniuses? :palm: My Bad! Of course this shopping list is left wing "public domain". Strange indeed....coming from a self professed pragmatic realist. I guess you could consider pasting Atheism 101 pragmatic. I am going to start calling you JAPAN....you work like hell but have never had an original idea in your life.....let's hope the copy right statue of limitation infringement has run out on this public domain.

Last edited:
And then...you've really got nothing of intelligence to add....just a tired old internet shopping list of parroted misinformation that as easily dismissed and debunked as it was along this thread. LMAO :) Do any of you atheist geniuses have any real debate tactics instead of parroting some left wing university propaganda? In other words can you think for yourself or do you have to plagiarize the ranting of other self professed geniuses? :palm: My Bad! Of course this shopping list is left wing "public domain". Strange indeed....coming from a self professed pragmatic realist. I guess you could consider pasting Atheism 101 pragmatic. I am going to start calling you JAPAN....you work like hell but have never had an original idea in your life.....let's hope the copy right statue of limitation infringement has run out on this public domain.

Tell me about the voyage of two koala bears from Turkey to Australia. I may have missed your "scientific" version of that.

No original idea? That's fucking priceless coming from someone who chronically quotes passages from a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers. Truly priceless!

Tell me about the voyage of two koala bears from Turkey to Australia. I may have missed your "scientific" version of that.

No original idea? That's fucking priceless coming from someone who chronically quotes passages from a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers. Truly priceless!

????.....why would koala bears need to take a journey from Turkey to Australia?.....

Yep....busted again. Rebuked the hell out of the truth with that one line parroted piece. I bend an elbow to your greatness. Laugh My Ass Off. The doubling down of the ignorant pasties is objective evidence and proof of your intellect. Priceless. Your liberal DNA is showing again. :) Why not attempt to have one of your buddies pat you on the back...it must be difficult without dislocating your shoulder to pat your own back.

I thought it was obvious, moron, but I'll expain

Koala bears are found only in Australia.
The Ark settled in Turkey

Get it now, dimwit?

So....evolution is not true.....these Koala bears were not first FISH? They were CREATED in Australia? Is that your point? The truth found in scriptures? The world geography was vastly different, before during and after the Flood. The Bible clearly states that the valley's rose and the mountains sank during the time period of the flood which encompasses the time before, during and after the flood. (Ps. 104:6-9) In other words.....the world was changing shape...and this is a scientific fact as Sea Animal fossils have been found atop the highest peaks on earth.

How do you KNOW that the continent of Australia was separated from the Eurasia before the time the animals recovered from the great flood? You cannot objectively prove it...because, testable, objective, reproducible history can be validated only for some 5000 years...without injecting, assumption, theories, hypothesis etc., into the conclusion.

But...as far a evolution goes....that bear is not really a bear....its a marsupial....and marsupials (a KIND of ANIMAL family) are located all over north America..etc.

A most recent example of animals relocating after some great geographical disaster would the example established by the eruption of Krakatoa. The island that remained was completely void of life after the eruption.....but, birds, Lizards, and several types of mammals appeared upon this once lifeless land mass. Deal....you explain how land animals migrated to Krakatoa....after all life was non-existent..... And we shall debate just how one example of a couple of types...i.e., a KIND of animal (marsupial) ended upon on the supposed Isolated land masses of Australia. Deal? :)

A bible lesson: Until the time of Noah and the Ark....rain was never mentioned in the history recorded in the Bible. Plants were watered by a mist like fog each morning and due was formed....from the existing bodies of water (Genesis 2:4-6) In order for water to cover even the highest peaks on earth...those peaks at some point in time MUST HAVE BEEN LOCATED on an ocea

Last edited:
I thought it was obvious, moron, but I'll expain

Koala bears are found only in Australia.
The Ark settled in Turkey

Get it now, dimwit?

not at all.....did you somehow believe a koala had to be on the ark?.......was it because they sinned against God and all the koalas had to be destroyed?......

Yep....busted again. Rebuked the hell out of the truth with that one line parroted piece. I bend an elbow to your greatness. Laugh My Ass Off. The doubling down of the ignorant pasties is objective evidence and proof of your intellect. Priceless. Your liberal DNA is showing again. :) Why not attempt to have one of your buddies pat you on the back...it must be difficult without dislocating your shoulder to pat your own back.

You not only rebuked nothing, you merely cited more of your children's myths and insulted the concept of science. Never rained never the Ark? Australia and Eurasia were joined only a few thousand years ago? Koalas, kangaroos and platypus were CREATED on the Australian continent? If Australia was joined, why didn't they then migrate out?

What a fucking childish moron.

Last edited:
Back