Maher calls out Trumpkin evangelicals for what they are: Shameless hypocrites

don't be ignorant, child....why do you believe every culture on earth has a legend of an event where humanity was nearly destroyed in a flood......Occam's Razor should make it clear to you that's its because there was a flood that nearly destroyed humanity.....did you think the message to be found in scripture is where did koalas come from?......nobody needs to explain the science of the event to you.......but obviously you need to have the spirituality of the event explained to you, because you are lost in the vapors......

Nearly every culture on earth has a virgin birth, too. As well as God father with mortal mother. Those must be true, too.

don't be ignorant, child....why do you believe every culture on earth has a legend of an event where humanity was nearly destroyed in a flood......Occam's Razor should make it clear to you that's its because there was a flood that nearly destroyed humanity.....did you think the message to be found in scripture is where did koalas come from?......nobody needs to explain the science of the event to you.......but obviously you need to have the spirituality of the event explained to you, because you are lost in the vapors......

Ralphie keeps quoting "science", from evolution to tectonics to explain the problems of just this one story. I challenge all his pseudoscience, and yours. It's laughable and pitiable at the same time.

Nearly every culture on earth has a virgin birth, too. As well as God father with mortal mother. Those must be true, too.

actually no.....atheists like to spread that lie as well.......its because they are as ignorant about ancient pagan religions as they are about Christianity.....I've even seen atheists argue that Krishna, who had older siblings, was the result of a virgin birth.....isn't it amazing how stupid atheists can be?.....

Ralphie keeps quoting "science", from evolution to tectonics to explain the problems of just this one story. I challenge all his pseudoscience, and yours. It's laughable and pitiable at the same time.

and you keep stating your own ignorance.....but I haven't just sat back and laughed....I have PROVED your ignorance......which distinguishes us.......you haven't even tried to prove anything......

Yet you claim a worldwide flood occurred.

tell me something.....when you use the phrase "world wide flood" what is in your mind......did you think that means there had to be enough water to cover the tip if Mt. Everest?.......do you think that in order to drown the last man on earth that wasn't on the ark you needed water three miles deep?......or did the water just need to be deep enough that everyone drowned?....

Man's study of reality is called science
obviously....in case you thought that was an argument against what I said, it is not.......the point remains that if the God who created koalas chose not to drown them, if the God who created water caused a flood to kill everyone not on the ark, if the God who created the reproductive system formed an embryo in a virgin's womb, if the God who created grapes chose to turn water into wine........if the God who created life chose to come back from the dead.......science would not be altered a single iota.....

Last edited:
tell me something.....when you use the phrase "world wide flood" what is in your mind......did you think that means there had to be enough water to cover the tip if Mt. Everest?.......do you think that in order to drown the last man on earth that wasn't on the ark you needed water three miles deep?......or did the water just need to be deep enough that everyone drowned?....

It's your absurd book. You tell me.

and you keep stating your own ignorance.....but I haven't just sat back and laughed....I have PROVED your ignorance......which distinguishes us.......you haven't even tried to prove anything......

MY ignorance? (laughing) Tell me again about a 500 year old man building a football sized boat.

actually no.....atheists like to spread that lie as well.......its because they are as ignorant about ancient pagan religions as they are about Christianity.....I've even seen atheists argue that Krishna, who had older siblings, was the result of a virgin birth.....isn't it amazing how stupid atheists can be?.....

(laughing) You believe in a virgin birth and call ME stupid? Priceless! Next you'll be telling me a guy rose from the dead after being crucified.

obviously....in case you thought that was an argument against what I said, it is not.......the point remains that if the God who created koalas chose not to drown them, if the God who created water caused a flood to kill everyone not on the ark, if the God who created the reproductive system formed an embryo in a virgin's womb, if the God who created grapes chose to turn water into wine........if the God who created life chose to come back from the dead.......science would not be altered a single iota.....

That fucker did all that shit? He decided to save the koala? Why doesn't he do anything about massive disease and death in third world countries?

I never claimed to be omnipotent, did I? But your feckless god certainly isn't

you've done such a fine job of demonstrating the truth of your arguments so far, gomer.......can you prove your slippers are tied correctly......can you comb your bald spots?......can you still ride the bus when you lose your keys?....

why do you use God as your excuse for doing nothing?......

Back