Maher calls out Trumpkin evangelicals for what they are: Shameless hypocrites

you've done such a fine job of demonstrating the truth of your arguments so far, gomer.......can you prove your slippers are tied correctly......can you comb your bald spots?......can you still ride the bus when you lose your keys?....

why do you use God as your excuse for doing nothing?......

Me? You want me to cure all disease and prevent all war? Why can't your impotent god do that?

I prayed that Hillary would not become President and he answered my prayers.

Yeah, keep thinking that. In the meantime, try to teach yourself the difference between correlation and causation. That black cat that crossed your path and then you got diarrhea? The cat didn't cause that. You probably didn't realize it though.

you accomplish nothing by demonstrating your ignorance......why bother to post if you have no knowledge of an issue......

(laughing) Not buying into the preposterous notion of a virgin birth, childish big boat stories, resurrections and that kind of shit is ignorance?

Tell me again why your creator of the universe turns his back on the misery of innocent newborns.

(laughing) Not buying into the preposterous notion of a virgin birth, childish big boat stories, resurrections and that kind of shit is ignorance?

Tell me again why your creator of the universe turns his back on the misery of innocent newborns.

yes.....you are the embodiment of ignorance, as your posts to this thread have clearly shown......you do realize that I have answered every single one of your questions and you were incapable of even responding to any one of mine, right?......

yes.....you are the embodiment of ignorance, as your posts to this thread have clearly shown......you do realize that I have answered every single one of your questions and you were incapable of even responding to any one of mine, right?......

Tell me how that motherfucker walked on water and brought people back from the dead. Cool shit, huh? Bullshit, but a good fucking children's story.

Tell me how that motherfucker walked on water and brought people back from the dead. Cool shit, huh? Bullshit, but a good fucking children's story.
no need to tell you......its all there for you to read whenever you're inclined.....

by the way, I see we attracted more viewers than any other active thread besides "2016 football".......shame you had to embarrass yourself in front of so many people.......

no need to tell you......its all there for you to read whenever you're inclined.....

by the way, I see we attracted more viewers than any other active thread besides "2016 football".......shame you had to embarrass yourself in front of so many people.......

I've read the children's stories. I was all of about 10 years old before I realized they were bullshit. Some of you haven't figured that out yet.

I've read the children's stories. I was all of about 10 years old before I realized they were bullshit. Some of you haven't figured that out yet.

Enlighten us......present the objective evidence that allowed you to "figure out" there is no God. You also "figured out" that the election correct? Nuff said. :)

Enlighten us......present the objective evidence that allowed you to "figure out" there is no God. You also "figured out" that the election correct? Nuff said. :)

Virgin birth? Two animals of every kind on one boat? Walking on water? Pfft!

Children's stories

For annata:
“Trump has nothing in common with Jesus.” Maher explained. “Jesus healed the blind, Trump mocks the handicapped. Jesus turned the other cheek, Trump grabs your pussy. Jesus turned water into wine, Trump just whines. The Bible says, ‘Thou shalt not covet they neighbor’s wife.’ Trump says, ‘Fine, what about my daughter?'”

Despite all that, Maher said, “They went for the foul-mouthed, pussy-grabber.”

If you wanna see the funny stuff Cos, you gotta watch the clip.​

Nothing can say stupid or ironic better than a lying liberal whining about hypocrisy. Are there no mirrors in liberal households? Or are they truly lacking the intelligence to have any self awareness?

Dumb.​

Back