Mailboxes

The security of drop boxes is almost totally irrelevant with regard to the security of mail-in ballots which are nearly totally unsecure.
I recall many, many RWs complaining about drop boxes
Irrelevant appeal to authority. Just because they are allowed doesn't mean we should accept and allow them. The military vote is an exception to voting in person. What's bad--really bad--is letting everyone and anyone vote by mail.
Mail-in voting's in effect in a bunch of states, all or in part. Here are four examples of states who have it and when it started.

Oregon 2000
Washington 2012
Colorado 2014
Utah 2019

AFAIK, mail-in voting was never a huge national issue before trump.

Mail-in voting's in effect in a bunch of states, all or in part. Here are four examples of states who have it and when it started.

Oregon 2000
Washington 2012
Colorado 2014
Utah 2019

Here in Idaho we have no excuse mail in voting. And drop boxes. NOBODY in this state has an issue with it. Why?

Because, with RARE exceptions, the Republicans ALWAYS wins.

There’s the elephant in the room.

I love them. And the greater turnout, the better.

36 states allow no-excuse mail in or are all mail in. The rest allow mail-in, but with an excuse.

Tell us all what you know that the rest of the fucking country doesn’t, Jethro.
Irrelevant appeal to popularity. We should not have all-mail-in balloting PERIOD! The other 98% of the world doesn't do mail-in ballot elections and many countries that have tried it, have dropped it because of the potential, both real and theoretical, it caused.

Oregon 2000
Washington 2012
Colorado 2014
Utah 2019

Another irrelevant appeal to popularity. Mail-in voting is rife with opportunities for fraud and on that basis alone it should be as restricted as possible.

Irrelevant appeal to popularity. We should not have all-mail-in balloting PERIOD! The other 98% of the world doesn't do mail-in ballot elections and many countries that have tried it, have dropped it because of the potential, both real and theoretical, it caused.
98% of the world? Irrelevant appeal to popularity.

Except you can’t point to any actual fraud and abuse, elephant.

USPS will suggest that you go inside and do not use the blue mail boxes...for good reason...

They've been, and continue to be, highly controversial. Only on the Left are the readily accepted as secure and free from fraud.
The only reason you believe that they are "controversial" is your media masters tell you so. At least one of them was sued and had a huge payout for their lies about the 2020 election. Guess what? If ballot drop boxes and the US mail can be used to cheat, you Trumpistas can cheat, too. Why aren't you? It's not from principles or ethics; you have none of those. It's because -- wait for it -- it is just as difficult to cheat with drop boxes as it is in person.

Oregon 2000
Washington 2012
Colorado 2014
Utah 2019

It wasn't a big deal until #TRE45ON started whining about losing. Our service members have voted by mail for decades without the Reichwing crying about it.

The only reason you believe that they are "controversial" is your media masters tell you so. At least one of them was sued and had a huge payout for their lies about the 2020 election. Guess what? If ballot drop boxes and the US mail can be used to cheat, you Trumpistas can cheat, too. Why aren't you? It's not from principles or ethics; you have none of those. It's because -- wait for it -- it is just as difficult to cheat with drop boxes as it is in person.
You have to laugh at them thinking trumpers wouldn't cheat at drop boxes or voting. When you look at the individual instances of cheating in the 2020 election, it was largely done by trumpers.

Right now the dropboxes are not safe.... Get a drive through window with staff if people can't get out of the car...

1124 instances of mail theft NATIONWIDE in 2022.

Holy shit! THAT’S going to change elections, for sure!
Many many many more than that these days. . That's really not the point. Why do you have a problem with safe secure election processes?

98% of the world? Irrelevant appeal to popularity.

Except you can’t point to any actual fraud and abuse, elephant.
Not in this case. Other countries have tried all-mail-in ballots and elections and after a few years rejected them as unsecure, prone to fraud, and unsafe in the sense of the outcome.

...about mail-in vote fraud, there are numerous examples of vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots in the United States and across the world. Indeed, concerns over vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots causes the vast majority of countries to ban mail-in voting unless the citizen is living abroad.
There are fraud problems with mail-in absentee ballots but the problems with universal mail-in ballots are much more significant

The absence of proof isn't proof of absence.

For example, during the 2020 election, I got a text message from a person at a group called Mi Familia Vota. It's a Leftist 501(c)3 nonprofit voter advocacy group. The text was for someone other than me (named), and the person from that organization wanted to know if I needed help filling out my ballot and getting it delivered. Both of these actions are illegal in Arizona, but there it was in writing. Yes, I did report it to the state, but never heard anything back on it.

While that's anecdotal it was proof to me that voter fraud was going on and likely not being detected or acted on by the authorities. So, yes, I can personally point to fraud in our elections having actually experienced an attempt at it.

Back