Mancation

Too much sex, or not enough. ;)

Dietary issues. A lot of my base diet ended up being some things that can trigger it. It's hard to pinpoint exactly, because so many factors exist. I found my biggest triggers were too much dairy, and fried foods, as well as artificial sweeteners, food additives, preservatives.

Dietary issues. A lot of my base diet ended up being some things that can trigger it. It's hard to pinpoint exactly, because so many factors exist. I found my biggest triggers were too much dairy, and fried foods, as well as artificial sweeteners, food additives, preservatives.

Fried food kills more people than anything. I eat lots of veggies, a grilled ir baked chicken salad every day for lunch.

Internet was supposedly installed last week, and I picked up their modem and router this morning. Did not work. Called them, got a local gal and she said some one would be up to fix it before 5. I started my other projects, had to stop because I needed supplies, but couldn't leave to pick them up because I had to wait for the repair guy.

He showed up at 3:30, spent ten minutes and announced to that I had internet, and left. I plugged in the PC, no internet. Tried several things, watching the clock for 5 pm and service calls change from local to regional, called at 415 and was on hold 30 minutes, got the same local gal who stayed late to try and help. She is sending someone up tomorrow first appointment.

I have their modem hooked directly to thier box, outside, and their router hooked to it directly, both with thier cabling. I did this specifically so they can't use the excuse that there's a problem with my wiring or equipment.

Shit! I just realized my anniversary is Thursday. What a fucking dummy I am. Looks like I'm cutting my mancation short by a day...

Your prostate needs to be clean out about 20 times a month one way or another to keep from a build up of bacteria and seminal fluid

They are the best, aren't they... and if love were the answer, they'd live forever;) And they always will, in our hearts:)

I rescued her from a shelter when she was 15 months old. All the other dogs where in an area with a low fence. She was caged because she would have jumped it easily. It was on the floor under an empty cage, and I sensed that I had to bend down and look. Our eyes met, and that was that.

Back