Mancation

I rescued her from a shelter when she was 15 months old. All the other dogs where in an area with a low fence. She was caged because she would have jumped it easily. It was on the floor under an empty cage, and I sensed that I had to bend down and look. Our eyes met, and that was that.
:loveu::loveu::loveu:Thank you....

Mostly done with the gas piping. Here are the branch lines from my supply. The previous installer used black iron, and I chose to use galvanized. The black riser on the right is to my decorative stove. The left riser goes through the garage to the front deck to serve the standing fire pit. The pipe leading to the right goes under the rear deck (ceiling of my third garage space) to serve two more appliances.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1
This is about mid-point under the rear deck to serve a fire bowl on an outside table. The second picture is the floor of the deck above.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
This is the end of the line at my garage under the deck. This drop will serve a portable heater in case I want to do some work there during the winter, to dry the space out, or to thaw out a snowblower.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
Got more done today, and started cutting out the door between my main garage and my 3rd garage space under the rear deck (the man cave). Just relaxing on the front deck with my propane fire pit.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1
Got the piping job done this morning, took the 20# bottle off of the fire pit and connected it up to the new system, tested it and it works.

After lunch drove back to the "city house", and my wife had come home early, so she moved my Jeep out of the garage for me to make room for the TBird. Then I went to pick up my mail, including a new air fryer that I bought her for our anniversary. Set it up for her, then we went out to dinner to celebrate.

Back