Many thousands of murder victims later- Genocide Joe votes for a ceasefire

moon

Satire for Sanity
ceasefire.jpg

"The US is complicit in a genocide"

The jury of the world is very clear on this point.

Buckle Up Fuckers.

As long as genocidal Jewish scum illegally occupy Hamas's state there will be pain for Israel.

Zionism in action;
I dont know that the Zionists were always rancid...but they certainly became so as the West committed suicide.

I however do see the claims that it was always thus.

Pretty much. Israel has decided this is going to be their last war with Hamas. I damn sure hope that's the outcome.
145 countries support the Palestinian state. Hamas is the Palestinian resistance movement. Anybody thinking that slaughtering children in Gaza will end the Palestinian will to remove genocidal Jews from their country should be going to jail along with Netanyahu.
Maybe you think that he is going to get away with killing 17,000 kids ?

Haw, haw.....................................haw.

NO OCCUPATION = NO RESISTANCE TO OCCUPATION.

THEN THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER WARS WITH THE PALESTINIAN RESISTANCE

It appears that the sewer rats in Hamas are learning about suffering.

They are being destroyed, as we speak.

Don't start a war if you can't finish the war.

It appears that the sewer rats in Hamas are learning about suffering.

They are being destroyed, as we speak.

Don't start a war if you can't finish the war.
But we'll have to listen to Monica moon pie Lewinsky wail about how terrible Israel is.

145 countries support the Palestinian state. Hamas is the Palestinian resistance movement. Anybody thinking that slaughtering children in Gaza will end the Palestinian will to remove genocidal Jews from their country should be going to jail along with Netanyahu.
Maybe you think that he is going to get away with killing 17,000 kids ?

Haw, haw.....................................haw.
Meaningless appeal to popularity. Hamas started a war. Israel responded and is far, far better at fighting wars than Hamas and the Palestinians. Hamas is getting their collective asses stomped. I want a winner. If that means half the population of Gaza has to die to never have another war between the Palestinians and Israel, then half the population needs to die. I want a winner and this to be the last war Palestinian Gaza and Israel fight.

What do you want as an outcome, minimal casualties and endless war between the two? That sure seems to be what you are pushing for.

Just tell us how many zionists Hamas killed on Oct 7. Hamas is not interested in a cease fire, or a two state solution thats the stuff you swallow Monica.
How many of those killed on October 7th were Israeli military ?
How many were armed squatter militia ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill by 'friendly fire ' ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .
You're hard to insult.

How many of those killed on October 7th were Israeli military ?
How many were armed squatter militia ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill by 'friendly fire ' ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .
You're hard to insult.
You whine every single day Monica about how terrible Israel is for killing innocent people right? So of course you wouldn't defend people who kill innocent people right Monica? Because how could someone who supports a group that kills innocent people, complain about another group that is killing innocent people right Monica? You wouldnt be such a low life piece of shit as to do something like that right? So how many of the 1269 people on Oct 7 were Zionists?

Back