Many thousands of murder victims later- Genocide Joe votes for a ceasefire

More than 1,100 people were killed in Hamas's attacks on October 7 while 253 were taken captive. The Israeli envoy to the United Nations, Gilad Erdan, told a UN Security Council meeting on Thursday that 132 captives remained in Gaza.

Israeli infants were beheaded and burned alive by the barbarians in Hamas, a terrorist group.

The White House later admitted that Biden had not seen pictures of beheaded children or babies and that the US could not confirm such
reports. Biden instead based his comments on claims made hours earlier by a spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu,
they said.

Poor Earl is a great white. He will swallow anything.

Moon is too pent up on HATRED to be any kind of a person capable of having an intelligent or logical conversation about the conflict.

Instead of helping his cause and plight of the Palestinian people- HE MISREPRESENTS THEM AND CAPITULATES WITH THE TERRORISTS HAMAS!

He is definitely part of the problem, has nothing relevant to add, and just making it worse by blaming Biden for the conflict.

Hopefully intelligent minds will prevail here.

Moon is too pent up on HATRED to be any kind of a person capable of having an intelligent or logical conversation about the conflict.

Instead of helping his cause and plight of the Palestinian people- HE MISREPRESENTS THEM AND CAPITULATES WITH THE TERRORISTS HAMAS!

He is definitely part of the problem, has nothing relevant to add, and just making it worse by blaming Biden for the conflict.

Of course Biden is to blame for its CONTINUATION. Zionism is to blame for the conflict itself.
You want a conversation about it ? Strike up.
First hint of ad hominem- you lose.

More than 1,100 people were killed in Hamas's attacks on October 7 while 253 were taken captive. The Israeli envoy to the United Nations, Gilad Erdan, told a UN Security Council meeting on Thursday that 132 captives remained in Gaza.

Israeli infants were beheaded and burned alive by the barbarians in Hamas, a terrorist group

Of course Biden is to blame for its CONTINUATION. Zionism is to blame for the conflict itself.
You want a conversation about it ? Strike up.
First hint of ad hominem- you lose.
NO!

I refuse to discuss this conflict with someone that Blames Biden or the USA for the ISRAELI/PALESTINE conflict.

So find you a fence post to argue with!

Next!

NO!

I refuse to discuss this conflict with someone that Blames Biden or the USA for the ISRAELI/PALESTINE conflict.

So find you a fence post to argue with!

I won;t waste my time with someone that casts his hatred in 360 degree

Next!

Of course you do- you realize that your position is untenable.
NO, I just realize your position is untenable.

You would rather cling to HAMAS as your leaders, and cheer them on when they attack Israel rather than realize that HAMAS has to go- OR PALESTINE will end up an impossible DREAM!

As long as you harbor terrorists, and take your marching orders from Terrorists as your leaders while Blame Biden and the USA- GOOD LUCK SUCKER!

Bite the hand that is feeding you SUCKER!

Not very smart!

NO, I just realize your position is untenable.

You would rather cling to HAMAS as your leaders, and cheer them on when they attack Israel rather than realize that HAMAS has to go- OR PALESTINE will end up an impossible DREAM!

As long as you harbor terrorists, and take your marching orders from Terrorists as your leaders while Blame Biden and the USA- GOOD LUCK SUCKER!

Bite the hand that is feeding you SUCKER!

Not very smart!
You are, of course, the ignorant asshole that I thought you were.

I'm moron intolerant. Get lost.

It appears that the sewer rats in Hamas are learning about suffering.

They are being destroyed, as we speak.

Don't start a war if you can't finish the war.

Your problem is you are JEW intolerant. You deny their right to exist MORON!

This is still the problem, and has been the problem all along- THAT HAS LED TO THIS CONFLICT!

You're also question answering retarded. How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7. The number that died that day was 1269. Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews but they do have a problem with zionists so they would only kill the zionists right? Hamas surely wouldn't do to Jews what you claim Israel is doing to Palestinians, correct? That you make you an apologist for hypocritical genocidal dogs wouldn't it?

gaza.jpg

Back