Massachusetts in play???

It aint over yet... And when the fat lady sings, Mass is in the Obama collum.

I have always said it would be close.

I have also always said pre-convention polls do noe mean much at all.

It aint over yet... And when the fat lady sings, Mass is in the Obama collum.

I have always said it would be close.

I have also always said pre-convention polls do noe mean much at all.

Dude, Mass isn't even going to be close. The fact that a poll says it's in single digits is a shock.

Dude, Mass isn't even going to be close. The fact that a poll says it's in single digits is a shock.

Can't get any humor by Alice. I was kidding that it was in play. I posted that because I was also shocked it was single digits.... so I figured, well... not likely to ever be closer than that so may as well...

Savor it, Super. Because this is probably the reddest you will ever see Massachussets.

While I agree I will not likely see it any redder any time soon.... it is not the reddest I will ever see it... as I have already seen it go Rep in my lifetime.... TWICE.

I was not saying Mass would be close... But I can see I was not clear. I was trying to say the general would be close.

While I agree I will not likely see it any redder any time soon.... it is not the reddest I will ever see it... as I have already seen it go Rep in my lifetime.... TWICE.

Not this time Candy...

I cant belive McCain is not running away with this election after low road he has taken in the past few weeks, that coupled with the mistakes Obama has made.

McCain should be 10 points ahead nationally right now.... Instead its a statistical tie, with Obama with the edge.

Not this time Candy...

I cant belive McCain is not running away with this election after low road he has taken in the past few weeks, that coupled with the mistakes Obama has made.

McCain should be 10 points ahead nationally right now.... Instead its a statistical tie, with Obama with the edge.

LMAO... whatever Alice....

This environment is set up nice and gift wrapped for the Dems and 'the One'... and he is blowing it.

Nothing indicates McCain should be even close, let alone with a ten point lead as you suggest. But let me guess, this is how you are going to attempt to paint 'the One' in a brighter light? Proclaim (straight from your ass) that McCain should have a ten point lead so it is like totally awesome that Obama is still polling with a narrow lead?

LMAO... whatever Alice....

This environment is set up nice and gift wrapped for the Dems and 'the One'... and he is blowing it.

Nothing indicates McCain should be even close, let alone with a ten point lead as you suggest. But let me guess, this is how you are going to attempt to paint 'the One' in a brighter light? Proclaim (straight from your ass) that McCain should have a ten point lead so it is like totally awesome that Obama is still polling with a narrow lead?

I thought the same thing but didn't want to take the time to type it. I will, however, take the time to type, "I agree."

Not this time Candy...

McCain shouldn't even be on the same planet.

All the odds are in Obama's favor .. and he's blowing it.

Back