Massachusetts in play???

Onceler just because you have no friends doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

I don't use anecdotal evidence much because people like you assume it is worthless, but I interact with upwards of 200 people on a weekly basis. We inevitably end up discussing politics.

They vary in their socioeconomic demographics which paints me a pretty good picture of what all sides of my local electorate are thinking.

You have five times more friends than me. :(

It actually seems a bit like I lost friends... oh wait, yeah, they all moved and got shoved off onto different facebook networks. I barely know anyone at my college (besides the people I knew at my high school) because I don't do anything there. Is there something wrong with that? They're all the kinds of retards that go to community colleges anyway.

Really, you interact with 200 people a week with whom you are comfortable sharing political opinion? Wow. Well, I must live a very unglamorous lifestyle. Of course today, I was at a business networking meeting from 7 to 8:30 am, with approx 70 people, and I just left a meeting with the superintendent of a school district, along with two of his assistants. The first meeting was for my own business, and the second for my day job.

With none of the above would I discuss politics. Maybe the difference Epic, lies not in having friends (I do, and I'm sure Onceler does), but with having jobs, and not being able to hang around 7 days a week with 200 other stoners talking shit. I dunno. Just maybe it could be.

HEY DUDE YOUR PERCEPTION OF TIME IS TOTALLY SLOWER WHENEVER YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG I THINK IVE DISCOVERED THE MEANING OF LIFE

POT

Friends are overrated. I'm of the Gekko school that if you want a friend, buy a dog.

Still, even if you have 10,000 friends in the State of Massachusetts, all of whom you are comfortable talking politics with, that's still not worth a hill of beans when talking about the political tendencies of the entire state.

You have five times more friends than me. :(

It actually seems a bit like I lost friends... oh wait, yeah, they all moved and got shoved off onto different facebook networks. I barely know anyone at my college (besides the people I knew at my high school) because I don't do anything there. Is there something wrong with that? They're all the kinds of retards that go to community colleges anyway.

According to Facebook, you have 90 and I have 580. So really like 6.4x more. :)

But yeah there is nothing wrong with being anti-social if you are surrounded by tards. I would meet more people here too if this campus wasn't so fucking conservative/retarded.

Friends are overrated. I'm of the Gekko school that if you want a friend, buy a dog.

Still, even if you have 10,000 friends in the State of Massachusetts, all of whom you are comfortable talking politics with, that's still not worth a hill of beans when talking about the political tendencies of the entire state.

True dat. Which is why I said "local electorate." And the person who originally opened the topic was discussing his local electorate as well.

Really, you interact with 200 people a week with whom you are comfortable sharing political opinion? Wow. Well, I must live a very unglamorous lifestyle. Of course today, I was at a business networking meeting from 7 to 8:30 am, with approx 70 people, and I just left a meeting with the superintendent of a school district, along with two of his assistants. The first meeting was for my own business, and the second for my day job.

With none of the above would I discuss politics. Maybe the difference Epic, lies not in having friends (I do, and I'm sure Onceler does), but with having jobs, and not being able to hang around 7 days a week with 200 other stoners talking shit. I dunno. Just maybe it could be.

Yeah that sucks Darla. You should quit your job and just do what I do. I promise it's way more fun.

Btw I didn't know you had your own business. That's cool.

Yeah that sucks Darla. You should quit your job and just do what I do. I promise it's way more fun.

Btw I didn't know you had your own business. That's cool.

It's just a start-up, but I've been doing these networking groups, different types of one, and I'm doing well with them. Thanks.

I want to reiterate that this actually did make me LOL.

You'll only punch him in the face if you think you can get away with it.

If he looks like a small nation, like Iraq, you might try it, but if he looks like China, he'll own you.

All the cowboys are dead.

watermark and I aren't being serious blackascoal.

Back