Matthew 6:5

katzgar

Verified User
Christians suck... "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

Christians suck... "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

Stumble into the wrong forum lol?

Do Islamist's suck, Katzguts?

Another non-current, dud thread.

you are waking up delusional now I see. You are to much a moron to understand how this relates to the recent SCOTUS court decision so yes my quote is indeed current you inbred piece of shit.

you are waking up delusional now I see. You are to much a moron to understand how this relates to the recent SCOTUS court decision so yes my quote is indeed current you inbred piece of shit.

So, Katzguts, you don't think Islamist's suck or, more likely, are afraid to say so.

Research "to" and "too" Katzguts and "moron" too. Your picture is there and no, you haven't posted anything current since the War of Northern Aggression.

Prayer and the recent Cuomo smack down by the Supreme Court are related?

Perhaps he should have prayed that he would win, Katzguts.

How unChristianlike of you....;)

started your drugs early I see. If you have to go to a church to pray your are an uneducated sack of shit

“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25

So, Katzguts, you don't think Islamist's suck or, more likely, are afraid to say so.

Research "to" and "too" Katzguts and "moron" too. Your picture is there and no, you haven't posted anything current since the War of Northern Aggression.

Prayer and the recent Cuomo smack down by the Supreme Court are related?

Perhaps he should have prayed that he would win, Katzguts.

your asserion that christianity and islam are the same thing is correct

An open-minded Roman catholic friend of mine used to say, 'Of course there'll be nobody IN Hell except me and Hitler'. I'm pleased to think that when someone eventually gets around to shooting Trumpf, God will let her out, on the grounds that two's company, three's a crowd. There'll be no need for any further punishment: just those two experiencing the other forever! :)

do you believe you have found someone doing otherwise?......

your asserion that christianity and islam are the same thing is correct

Well, Katzguts, since I didn’t assert that (both Christianity and Islam are proper names and require the upper case) why are you afraid to insult Islam?

I’m not.

Well, Katzguts, since I didn’t assert that (both Christianity and Islam are proper names and require the upper case) why are you afraid to insult Islam?

I’m not.

actually you did you are just too stupid to know what you say

Back