Matthew 6:5

Philemon 1:6 and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ.

1 Peter 3:15-16 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Psalm 96:2-4 Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods.

Luke 8:16 “No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.”

Happy thanksgiving, katgutz. You lefties are such delicate flowers, so easily traumatized! If the word of God doesn't help you, maybe the words of Friedrich Nietzsche will: "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

started your drugs early I see. If you have to go to a church to pray your are an uneducated sack of shit
if you had a fucking clue -but you never do!
your insane hated of religion shows how morally repulsive and bankrupt your karma has become

Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.

Philemon 1:6 and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ.

1 Peter 3:15-16 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Psalm 96:2-4 Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods.

Luke 8:16 “No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.”

Happy thanksgiving, katgutz. You lefties are such delicate flowers, so easily traumatized! If the word of God doesn't help you, maybe the words of Friedrich Nietzsche will: "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

all you proved is the bible is a fucked up mess...good job

Christians suck... "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

I think you mean that fake Christians suck. Real ones keep to the standards you're quoting.

Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.

all you proved is the bible is a fucked up mess...good job...ROTFL

Christians suck... "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

Thank you for epitomizing what passes for Left Wing tolerance, openness, diversity and unity.

your assertion that the bible is a fucked up mess is correct

You better watch what you say, Katzguts, or you might end up in Hell.

And I'll tell you what Hell is like...

Imagine you are locked in a smallish room with AOC, Hillary Rotten Clinton, "Sleepy" Joe Biden, Adam "Shifty" Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Monica Lewinski and Nancy Pelosi, and you can't get out- EVER

That's what Hell is like - eternal damnation... And if you keep putting shit on Christians and Christianity, Katzguts, God will eventually lose patience with you and think to himself: "Right, that's it, that Katzguts is a totally wicked piece of work -( and I've also heard that he takes it up the ass) - so his butt is now officially HELL - BOUND

Consider this a kindly warning, Katzguts.

Dachshund

You better watch what you say, Katzguts, or you might end up in Hell.

I tell you what Hell is like...

Imagine you are locked in room with AOC, Hillary Rotten Clinton, Sleepy Joe Biden, Adam "Shifty" Schiff, Ilhan Omar and you can't get out- EVER

That's what Hell is like - eternal damnation... And if you keep putting shit on Christians and Christianity, God will eventually lose patience with you and think to himself: "Right, that's it, this Katzguts is a totally wicked piece of work -( and I've also heard that he takes it up the ass) - so his butt is now officially HELL - BOUND

Consider this a kindly warning, Katzguts.

Dachshund

Why would an all merciful God condemn someone to eternal Hell for being stupid?

Not all Christians violate these ideas

It’s organized religion who causes these things

Same ole crap of creating a scaffolding for evil to climb to the top of its power struture

Believe what is in your heart

Be such a good example that other humans ASK you what you believe

Stop all the bullshit advertising coming from the organized power structure funding designed to create a power structure for the few at the top to USE

WOOOOOOOOOOOW! That's unreal. I mean, what a piece of work that blowhard is. PALMIST! :seenoevil:
Better than bamaboy's Marine "Corpse" fiasco.
It is better....and just the beginning.... (they'll try to blame it on his speech impediment, somehow, just wait....that's going to be the go to excuse for everything that goes wrong from now on....;)

Not all Christians violate these ideas

It’s organized religion who causes these things

Same ole crap of creating a scaffolding for evil to climb to the top of its power struture

Believe what is in your heart

Be such a good example that other humans ASK you what you believe

Stop all the bullshit advertising coming from the organized power structure funding designed to create a power structure for the few at the top to USE
Are you a good Christian?

Why would an all merciful God condemn someone to eternal Hell for being stupid?

I used to think a lot about questions like that, then I gave up.

Everyone says that Hitler was an evil monster and lots of Christians would say that he is now in Hell. Right ?

But Hitler pretty obviously had some serious mental/psychiatric problems, Right? He used to do weird things like drop to the floor and LITERALLY chew the carpet when he was pissed off about something.

What if Hitler was born with bad genes, or what if something in his environment caused his brain to develop abnormally when he was a child. ? He couldn't really be held responsible for this could he ? I mean, he didn't chose to be born with certain bad " genes" that would affect the normal development of some part/s of his brain. Nor did he intentionally chose to be exposed to something (? in his childhood) that caused some part/s of his brain to form in an atypical manner which, in turn, ultimately caused him to loathe Jews and decide to kill 6,000,000 of them in the Holocaust ?

Dachshund

Back