Maybe I'm Stupid, But I Don't Get It!

In June 2001, The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights released a report and statements [8] arguing that Florida was, on numerous counts, in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and recommending:

On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should immediately initiate the litigation process against the governor, secretary of state, director of the Division of Elections, specific supervisors of elections, and other state and local officials responsible for the execution of election laws, practices, and procedures..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the governor..."
On 1 count that "The U.S. Department of Justice should initiate the litigation process against the secretary of State..."
On 12 counts that "The U.S. Department of Justice and the Civil Rights Division in the Office of the Florida Attorney General should initiate the litigation process against state election officials..."
...And so on, totaling 20 recommendations involving the phrase "should initiate the litigation process" or "should immediately initiate the litigation process"
(See also [9])
On February, 2002, the NAACP and four other groups filed suit against Harris (NAACP v. Harris), a former state election chief, and the county elections supervisor. [10] The lawsuit cites the state, several counties and the contractor over procedures for voter registration, voter lists and balloting. The suit charges that Black voters were disenfranchised during the 2000 presidential election, and argued that Florida was in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the US Constitution's Equal Protection Amendment. The parties reached a settlement wherein ChoicePoint will donate $75,000 to the NAACP and will reprocess the voter file on the plaintiffs' terms. [11] [12]

There are court documents to prove what I say and you have NOTHING!

Desh, all those court documents prove is that someone else had the same opinion as you-- it is not a court ruling, it is just saying that one organisation recommended some shit and another organisation sued a guy.

Desh doesn't GET it, Gonzo, although thanks for trying. These guys keep their heads up thier asses when it comes to Both Clinton's corruption for PERSONAL GAIN, the Shameful Disgrace he made of his presidency, and Hillary's complicity. They IGNORE islamist Fundamentalist terrorism, even when our enemies call us Great Satan, and say that WE, along with Israel, MUST BE DESTROYED. They IGNORE the threat of Iran's Nuclear capability, their seeking of a working bomb. They IGNORE Barack Obama's DANGEROUS naivite', saying he "will sit with any of our enemies", giving them credibility on the world Stage, with NO concessions. His wife's and Pastor's(2 of his greatest influences) Racial Bigotry, his relationship with criminals tony rezco and terrorist William Ayers.
But for 10 votes in Florida, when Al Gore LOST HIS HOME STATE, AND ARKANSAS, THE STATE OF HIS PRESIDENT, CLINTON, THEY WILL CRY FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS. They IGNORE the NUMEROUS cases of ILLEGAL VOTER FRAUD in EVERY election, in EVERY major city. I live in New haven, CT, home of Yale, a town of about 100,000. I see in EVERY MAYORAL ELECTION, the last 20 of which have been won by crooks like Ben DiLieto, John Daniels, and now, for the last 5 or 6, John DeStefano, partner of many crooked real-estate scams. Hey, sounds like Barack! Must be a Liberal thing. Anyway, in every election, he shuts out every Republican contender with his patronage, has his minions RIP DOWN ALL THEIR SIGNS, and if THAT wasn't enough, I SEE, WITH MY OWN EYES, HOW HE HAS "VOLUNTEERS" COME AROUND WITH POCKETS FULL OF DOLLAR BILLS ON ELECTION DAY, APPROACED ALL THE MANY HOMELESS TO BUY THEIR VOTE FOR A FEW BUCKS. I have stood RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, BECAUSE HE IS shameless. hE THINKS HE owns THE TOWN. He broke Federal Law, turning New haven into a "sanctuary" for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DRUG-DEALERS, SOCIAL SECURITY AND WELFARE CHEATS. More eye-witness EVIDENCE, desh. Grow up. Stop Whining. You LOST.

Desh, admit it. Your Party has a LONG history of corruption and Voter Fraud. Ask 10 avg. Americans WHO has the History of "City, Machine Politics", Patronage, Bribes, dead people and dogs voting, like Kennedy's 1960 theft- Wait, not quite. He probably KNEW, but the old man, JOE Kennedy, was the REAL theif, along with Sam Giancana. Unless you BELIEVE that dead people, and DOGS, can actually vote, hahaha!

You never proved any of the shit you claimed about any of this jollie.

Provide facts to prove something for once in your life.

That includes providing links.

LMAO.............

Here we are huh?

I give court documention from cases in FL and you produced unlinked crap about an election from 50 years ago?

What happened to all the rest of the Bullshit you claimed?

you couldnt even find anything about them huh?

You have been owned .

oxymoron alert!...Desh ya are fifty+ years old are you crap also?

I wouldn't call the 1960 election "thievery." Its just that unsavory groups like the Mafia, Daley Machine and Johnson Machine were well-organized, and JFK would have lost without their help. The irony is that RFK turned around and stabbed the Mafia in the back.

I wouldn't call the 1960 election "thievery." Its just that unsavory groups like the Mafia, Daley Machine and Johnson Machine were well-organized, and JFK would have lost without their help. The irony is that RFK turned around and stabbed the Mafia in the back.
Jimmy Hoffa is reported to have said, "We killed the wrong fucking Kennedy!"

Back