Mayorkas DEFENDS the tiny woman SS agents he sent to protect Trump at the rally where trump was shot

Being loathed by a racist pile of steaming shit like you is an honor.
Not only are you a moronic cunt but a boring one as well. You have no creativity or moxy, just a cowardly, hypocritical POS who kisses the ass of a psycho cyberstalker, all day, every day. That indicates some serious insecurity.

I would pity you but you are so nasty and hateful, disdain is all I have for you.

The constant lying as gotten so sloppy.....they have no respect for us.
So, according to those standards, a female agent can run the mile and a half getting an "excellent" score in the same time a male agent would get a "poor" score. That is a problem.

I've personally seen women--and some men who are more like manholes--do dumbshit stuff like actually load a 9mm pistol magazine for qualification with the rounds in backwards and then wonder why her pistol won't fire...

Or come into a shop where some of what we do is weld and do sheet metal work (Navy) as an HT 2 (that's the rating that does welding and sheet metal work) and want to work in the shop office doing paperwork because she doesn't know how to weld or do sheet metal work which is part of her rate as an E-5 should be at least proficient at a basic level in both. When she's told to get on the floor of the shop and learn, she files an EEO complaint first opportunity.

I get called to the CO's office and asked what's going on. I explain my position, and he agrees with me, she gets all pissy about losing and ends up cross rating out of HT to an office job. Fine by me, she was worthless in my shop.

Never had a guy show up that didn't know the basics or that wasn't willing to learn them if he didn't know how.

1721737005083-png.1605837

I really hope the Trumpers keep up this howling about how inferior women are all the way until November.

Should help to push more of them away from the Republiclowns and over to our side.
People keep hoping those who follow Trump at this point will have some type of enlightenment, listening to the women they interview at Trump rallies, I can assure you this will not happen. They all sound totally devoted. It’s a cult.

People keep hoping those who follow Trump at this point will have some type of enlightenment, listening to the women they interview at Trump rallies, I can assure you this will not happen. They all sound totally devoted. It’s a cult.
Is that why you supported the senile Joe Biden.

You just said they were DEI hires in post 7. Where are the DEI hires in this pic, you filthy racist scumbag?
SS agents are supposed to use their bodies as shields. Trump is 6'3" a 5'5" woman does not have the physical qualifications to act as a shield. Short women can fulfill other jobs like crowd observers or shields for smaller defendies. They have advantages for a female being defended when that person needs to use the bathroom. So there is a place but guarding Trump is not that place. Plus that one agent that could not re-holster her weapon is FAT. Too fat to be guarding anyone. The other female agents are much more trim.

Reactions: TOP
SS agents are supposed to use their bodies as shields. Trump is 6'3" a 5'5" woman does not have the physical qualifications to act as a shield. Short women can fulfill other jobs like crowd observers or shields for smaller defendies. They have advantages for a female being defended when that person needs to use the bathroom. So there is a place but guarding Trump is not that place. Plus that one agent that could not re-holster her weapon is FAT. Too fat to be guarding anyone. The other female agents are much more trim.
The fat one can cover more "ground" :censored:

And of course you believe there are no overweight men in the SS. trump disagrees.

Trump asked the Secret Service to get 'these fat guys off my detail' because 'they can't run down the street,' according to new book​

You clearly did not know the definition of DEI hires, or you wouldn't have posted this.

The DEI women agents in PA were all white.
She's often confused.... And you are correct....she clearly does not understand what a DEI hire is... And
why it's been such a miserable fail... especially in the Joe administration...

I really hope the Trumpers keep up this howling about how inferior women are all the way until November.

Should help to push more of them away from the Republiclowns and over to our side.
Well - it's true that men are bigger and much stronger. You libs are liars for saying women and men are equal.

Notice what a fine job heels Up Harris's government did to respond to the Hamas INSURECTION on capitol grounds yesterday. Not one word from either of those two morons.

Back