Mayorkas DEFENDS the tiny woman SS agents he sent to protect Trump at the rally where trump was shot

I really hope the Trumpers keep up this howling about how inferior women are all the way until November.

Should help to push more of them away from the Republiclowns and over to our side.
I'm pretty sure there are no dwarf Secret Service agents because they are not physically qualified to defend a 6'3" man.

And of course you believe there are no overweight men in the SS. trump disagrees.

Trump asked the Secret Service to get 'these fat guys off my detail' because 'they can't run down the street,' according to new book​

Did I say that? If there are fat and out of shape men they too should not be defending anyone. Trump was right again.

That is so cute. I bet the other kids in the sandbox think you are very clever.
iu

Well - it's true that men are bigger and much stronger. You libs are liars for saying women and men are equal.
Don't include me in that.

I've never said anything like that.

All I'm saying is that I hope you right-wing zealots keep on screaming and throwing tantrums about it from now until November and that the women voters get a clear idea of what Trumpers think of them.

I actually agree that there are some jobs that, on the surface at least, seem like women should not be candidates for unless they meet and maintain certain minimal requirements in terms of physical size, weight, strength and endurance.

OTOH, being PART of a protective detail or team in which the likelihood of being called upon to exhibit those more masculine physical attributes might be negligible, wouldn't necessarily exclude women who possess those lesser attributes.

On such a team where each member might have certain specific jobs, certain agents would be assigned to do the more physically demanding tasks, while those less physically endowed might be concerned with more observational and/or communicative, strategic and planning type roles.

Playing to their strengths, IOW. Just like in sports.

We the public really have no way of knowing the finer details of what goes into each agent's responsibilities and as such, are not really in a position to make such definitive judgements.

Back