Mccain +10(USAtoday), +4(Gallup) and +3(Zogby)

On the polls... Clearly McCain is enjoying his convention bounce. Its not yet as big as Obama's was.

The "bounce" may fade or it may stick... we will see in a few days.

I have always said, the polls that come out after Wenesday are the first ones to really mean anything at all!

On the polls... Clearly McCain is enjoying his convention bounce. Its not yet as big as Obama's was.

The "bounce" may fade or it may stick... we will see in a few days.

I have always said, the polls that come out after Wenesday are the first ones to really mean anything at all!

Obviously they don't teach laywers math skills. They were tied going into the DNC... Obama bounced up 6-8 points. Now McCain is in the lead by 2-3. Which means his bounce not only made up the ground that Obama gained, he also pushed to a slight lead. Which means his bounce was larger... if it was smaller, he would still trail. If it was the same, they would now be tied.

Rassy just came out - McCain up 48-47.

Kind of a relief; it's just one poll, but it Rassy had a 10 pt. lead or anything like it, I would have panicked a bit.

I'm interested to see the polls later this week...

Rassy just came out - McCain up 48-47.

Kind of a relief; it's just one poll, but it Rassy had a 10 pt. lead or anything like it, I would have panicked a bit.

I'm interested to see the polls later this week...

I put a lot of stock into Rasmussen as well. Why is that?

I put a lot of stock into Rasmussen as well. Why is that?

They just happen to have gotten the last general election right, though you're only as good as your last 'call'. Zogby was flying high for awhile because he got either the '98 or 2000 election right when the others were wrong (can't remember which), but he's been way off since.

It's all kind of a crapshoot, but I think I'm trusting Rassy right at this moment because I'd rather believe it's a 1 pt. race than a 10 pt.

This entire election is like a circus side show.
I cannot believe people are actually rallying behind this lady.

They just happen to have gotten the last general election right, though you're only as good as your last 'call'. Zogby was flying high for awhile because he got either the '98 or 2000 election right when the others were wrong (can't remember which), but he's been way off since.

It's all kind of a crapshoot, but I think I'm trusting Rassy right at this moment because I'd rather believe it's a 1 pt. race than a 10 pt.

Still, the fact is that the tide has turned. I just don't get it. Americans really are effin' retarded.

It is surreal. It's not the 1st time that I've said "I don't get it, at all" about something in American politics, though...

you have to look at the electoral map.. these national polls dont mean anything.

true, the state by state polls will give you a better picture on how the electoral votes will go, but since the state polls are not as frequent, the national polls will give you a general sense of shifts in opinion.

Still, the fact is that the tide has turned. I just don't get it. Americans really are effin' retarded.

lol... so those who don't share your opinion must be retarded?

such an open minded liberal you are... it is one of the faults of the far right and far left... they think people are idiots if they do not agree with their positions.

such an open minded liberal you are... it is one of the faults of the far right and far left... they think people are idiots if they do not agree with their positions.

Nah; I saw interviews from the convention from people who were fired up about her. They really are stupid.

Just the desperate righties. They don't like McCain much either. But are hung up on voting in lockstep. So now they pull for the VP candidate;)
John Who ?
John Bush wasn't it ?

It has nothing to do about "sharing my opinion". The fact is they are actually rallying behind this hockey mom turned Mayor as though she's even remotely qualified. She can't even get her own abstinence only philosophy to work in her house. Not to mention that she tried to have a trooper fired among other things. There has been NOTHING in her background that would qualify to her lead this country. While her rise to governor is nothing to sneeze at she clearly doesn't have the no how or the background to be CIC when McSame croaks or has to step down due to sickness.

Just the desperate righties. They don't like McCain much either. But are hung up on voting in lockstep. So now they pull for the VP candidate;)
John Who ?
John Bush wasn't it ?

Its almost as though they are trying to convince themselves that she's the real deal.

It has nothing to do about "sharing my opinion". The fact is they are actually rallying behind this hockey mom turned Mayor as though she's even remotely qualified. She can't even get her own abstinence only philosophy to work in her house. Not to mention that she tried to have a trooper fired among other things. There has been NOTHING in her background that would qualify to her lead this country. While her rise to governor is nothing to sneeze at she clearly doesn't have the no how or the background to be CIC when McSame croaks or has to step down due to sickness.

LMAO....

LMAO again....

the irony is that she has just as much in her background as Obama. WHAT in HIS background suggests he is ready to lead this country?????

That trooper had 11 reprimands on his file... eleven... in TWO years....his worst punishment was a ten day suspension that was later reduced to five.

Back