McCain-Rice Ticket

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
allot of rumors floating around that shes on McCains short list and would be willing to take if offered.

I wonder if this would out either Clinton or obama's Historic positioning as first woman, first black, first lesbian.

Rice brings nothing to the ticket but symbolism and she would tie McCain to Bush.

The notion that Rice will attract African-American voters is dumb because African-Americans don't think too much of her, or Colin Powell.

Perhaps she might attract some women and a few republicans, but Rice needs a script in front of an audience and has never run for office.

Her 15 minutes are about up.

Why don't you think so?

Well, you won’t like the answer.

Here is a woman who takes very good care of herself. She is up at dawn to work out strenuously every day. She eats like a bird. These are all things that have been in admiring profiles of her.

She’s not married and never has been. Now, there are some naïve conservatives who might believe she’s not a sexual being. But not being silly, I know that she is.

So… who’s she been getting it from?

She won't want you to know the answer to that. She won't be on a national ticket.

We dont' even need to get into her historic incompetence. Though, even in our sex-obsessed country, that might come up. Could be.

Here is a woman who takes very good care of herself. She is up at dawn to work out strenuously every day. She eats like a bird. These are all things that have been in admiring profiles of her.

She’s not married and never has been. Now, there are some naïve conservatives who might believe she’s not a sexual being. But not being silly, I know that she is.

She won't want you to know the answer to that. She won't be on a national ticket.

We dont' even need to get into her historic incompetence. Though, even in our sex-obsessed country, that might come up. Could be.

Maybe it is just me, but are you implying she is a lesbian?

Also, why wouldn't I like the answer? :)

Maybe it is just me, but are you implying she is a lesbian?

Also, why wouldn't I like the answer? :)

I don’t know if she’s a lesbian. I don’t really thing that it matters. There’s dirt there and whether it’s that she is living with a woman (I can’t see this going over well with the base?), or whether it’s that she has been in love with Bush (which I personally believe), or whether BOTH are true (and they certainly can be), I’m not really sure, but I don’t see her wanting it to get out.

Because nobody ever is when I bring that up. But it’s something that is going to be vetted in front of the American public. That is the world we live in now. It was created in the 1990s. It was never going to be only Democrats who died by that sword.

i have read Randy Bean. but man she could do better then that.

I don’t know if she’s a lesbian. I don’t really thing that it matters. There’s dirt there and whether it’s that she is living with a woman (I can’t see this going over well with the base?), or whether it’s that she has been in love with Bush (which I personally believe), or whether BOTH are true (and they certainly can be), I’m not really sure, but I don’t see her wanting it to get out.
I see what you are saying (it doesn't matter to me, either way, I just thought maybe my gaydar wasn't working).

Because nobody ever is when I bring that up. But it’s something that is going to be vetted in front of the American public. That is the world we live in now. It was created in the 1990s. It was never going to be only Democrats who died by that sword.

It is an unfortunate world that we live in now.

Rice isn't even an effective communicator .. yet she's Secretary of State.

What has she accomplished in the Bush years .. other than to promote the fraud of Iraq?

Rice isn't even an effective communicator .. yet she's Secretary of State.

What has she accomplished in the Bush years .. other than to promote the fraud of Iraq?

I know. I really wish she would be on the ticket, and that we could have a real discussion about this. But I don't think it's in the cards.

I know. I really wish she would be on the ticket, and that we could have a real discussion about this. But I don't think it's in the cards.
I can't see how it would help if she even was an effective communicator.

The reality is Rice would be associated to Bush in the minds of Americans and McCain doesn't need that kind of pain.

I can't see how it would help if she even was an effective communicator.

The reality is Rice would be associated to Bush in the minds of Americans and McCain doesn't need that kind of pain.

Right, because without her, he has no ties to the disaster of these past seven and a half years. Four more years! LOL

I definitely hope mcShame picks her. After all this infighting the dems are going to need the help.

Right, because without her, he has no ties to the disaster of these past seven and a half years. Four more years! LOL
I think it is one of the reasons that they chose McCain who has at times been a thorn in the side of Bush. It helps, though it cannot completely, separate him from the current Administration who is (of course) very unpopular.

Saddling himself with a big name from the Administration would be counter to this. Even if Condi was uber-speaker extraordinaire she wouldn't be on this ticket, not this time.

Back