McCain-Rice Ticket

Do you think he would take Crist, a single man rumored to be gay?

Yes. In my opinion, I think McCain could care less if Crist is gay or not. The RR portion of the base would likely have a collective heart attack, but I doubt McCain would think twice about it.

That said, of the four I do not think Crist is the most likely. Mainly because I think McCain will maintain FL without him and could get more help from either Romney or Pawlenty.

Wasn't he an investment banker type ?

Yes.... and????

Are you implying that if a group of individuals in a profession act in an unethical or unprofessional way... that means all of those in said profession are unethical/unprofessional?

Because if that is the case, then would not all politicians be cast in the same light as Bush? Including superstar Obama?

Naah, it would not be significant, because they are the party of the right and might.
Nah, they'd be all, "We'll stay home then!"

Then he'd get a solid amount of votes regardless and the Rs could realize that dumping this anchor might help them in the end.

Damo, where are all of these republicans coming from, a freaking fire sale? And what does this mean - n00b?

I am busier than a one-armed paper hanger kicking all of these republicans asses. Keep em coming, I can handle this. this must be the B team huh?

Crist is a nonstarter. There are HEAVY rumors about him being gay. More than there were about the toe tapper from Dakota and that ended up being true. So you KNOW that there is a Crist lover or sport fuck partner out there waiting in the wings to topple him if he runs. Condi's sexuality is at best amorphus. I read a statement by Randi Bean and she said that IF she was a lesbian she would NOT be in the closet. She and Rice own a house together but have not lived in it together for quite some time and she and Bean are very rarely every together now. So I think that is unlikely as her partner BUT I think there is a woman out there as well and if not then some man other than Bush that will come forward with stories of Super Freak Condi Rice. And she adds zero to his ticket.

And Sebelius should be on Obama's short list. She is a popular midwest governor that would probably make Kansas very competitive.

If the economy still sucks in Nov and the dems play it right they might take FL.

If the economy still sucks in Nov, the Dem candidate could be caught kicking babies and still have a good shot at taking FL and every other swing state. unless of course they really get bloody leading up to the DNC convention here.

Last edited:
Damo, where are all of these republicans coming from, a freaking fire sale? And what does this mean - n00b?

I am busier than a one-armed paper hanger kicking all of these republicans asses. Keep em coming, I can handle this. this must be the B team huh?
You'll have to ask them. I'm not a uber-psychic.

I also find it amusing that you think you've kicked their behinds...

n00b means that they are a n00b to the site. After they reach a certain number of posts that title will go away, or whenever they get to adding their own custom title.

You'll have to ask them. I'm not a uber-psychic.

I also find it amusing that you think you've kicked their behinds...

I see you are ashamed to admit you got them at a going out of business sale on the cheap!

It's like shooting fish in a barrel baby.

Back