McCain & Romney?

Powell libs the ticket up. I think that actually loses votes. Plus he's not so hot on the war since he "resigned". Condie can't either cause that makes the ticket look too much like the War Hero and the Lesbian, which is what it would be, and Republicans are NOT voting for a woman that has never been married and lives with another woman in a house with both their names on the mortgage and a line of credit together. That was just for those of you that want to jump up and down and tell me she's not a lick'em low lover.

Bush was hittin it so she's at least bi.

Powell libs the ticket up. I think that actually loses votes. Plus he's not so hot on the war since he "resigned". Condie can't either cause that makes the ticket look too much like the War Hero and the Lesbian, which is what it would be, and Republicans are NOT voting for a woman that has never been married and lives with another woman in a house with both their names on the mortgage and a line of credit together. That was just for those of you that want to jump up and down and tell me she's not a lick'em low lover.

I didn’t know those details about her personal life. Frankly, I don’t see anyone convincing me that she and bush weren’t lovers, and perhaps still are.
And, she was in love with him.

Wait, she lives with a chick? I didn't know that! For real?

sounds like Condi has a stalker

:cool:

It is all no more than Rumor stuff but several gay rags have tried to out her. She did once, when she was NSA introduced George W Bush as her husband jokingly, so maybe there is something there. Might change my view of Dubya if I knew he had the fever.

Back