McCain tanking in polls; bad month ahead

Oh wow, that was a bad analogy. Ok, here is how it will end the partisan wars that we have had since the 90’s. Democrats will be in the majority, and will be very happy. Republicans will be told to shut up.

See?

Oh. Yes ma'am.

I understand being in the minority part. How would that end partisanship? So Republican pigs like myself will stay partisan at the bottom of the heap. Are Democrats all of a sudden going to lose their partisanship and become these magnanimous bi-partisan folks looking for losers like me in the minority like I'm Julia Roberts and you are Richard Gere?

Umm the vast majority of people voting For Obama will be united, you will still be a partisan.

Conservatives have really earned some time in the minority. They deserve it for the Bush years, and for Iraq.

It's good karma.

How about using Meet Joe Black instead? The republicans have the power, but death has come for them?

Sorry, I guess that makes Darla out as Brad Pitt? lol

how about the rebublican party as "death Becomes Her "?
sold out to the devil and squabbling among themselves.

Umm the vast majority of people voting For Obama will be united, you will still be a partisan.

No kidding Desh. At least I can admit it. I am a partisan hack. See I can say it.

Sorry to burst your bubble though. Ronald Reagan won 49 states in his re-election. Did that stop partisanship?

No kidding Desh. At least I can admit it. I am a partisan hack. See I can say it.

Sorry to burst your bubble though. Ronald Reagan won 49 states in his re-election. Did that stop partisanship?

Well, there IS something to be said for a mandate. As I recall, there was much more cooperation & communication between Congress & the White House in those days.

Well, there IS something to be said for a mandate. As I recall, there was much more cooperation & communication between Congress & the White House in those days.

Do you think a mandate is going to stop partisanship though? And will the mandate be for a progressive agenda which the left wants or for a more moderate agenda which many independents/more centrist Democrats may want? I find it difficult to believe those two groups will be in full harmony over all or most issues.

Conservatives have really earned some time in the minority. They deserve it for the Bush years, and for Iraq.

It's good karma.

Yeah, and that’s just generic stuff. That doesn’t even begin to count the shit Cawacko personally has done while he was drunk.

Do you realize how truthful it is.

Oh Yeah truth is not your bag.

YEAH I HATE TRUTH!!1

whenever I am confronted with the TRUTH, I run away, because I can't STAND what I know to be true, I like living in a WEB OF LIES!

You can't have only one side being partisan desh, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying the republicans wont be partisan, but you are being partisan for voting for obama and not mccain... it's just ridiculously stupid.

I would love to see real partisanship stop and people work together better. But the reality (to me at least) is people have different ideas about what policys are best and are passionate about them and willing to fight for them. That can make compromising difficult.

YEAH I HATE TRUTH!!1

whenever I am confronted with the TRUTH, I run away, because I can't STAND what I know to be true, I like living in a WEB OF LIES!

You can't have only one side being partisan desh, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying the republicans wont be partisan, but you are being partisan for voting for obama and not mccain... it's just ridiculously stupid.

Go back and read the whole thread my little friend who solved his problem with friends and loved ones by compounding lies.

Last edited:
Back