McCain tanking in polls; bad month ahead

i just finally figured out what you meant by this... it was kind of an irrelevant comment:)

test is on monday hells yeah.

Sometimes, I get tired of making my usual brilliant political posts, and I post something irrelevant and irreverent. A lot of people think it's hot.

You know what the best part is; the more he tanks, the angrier he gets, and it shows. Which of course, is turning more people off to him. Did you read in several news accounts of the bailout vote, Obama walked across the aisle to shake his hand, and McCain would barely look at him? This was on the Senate floor. It’s only a matter of time before he explodes. You’re right about the negativity, and I think we’re going to see that tonight with Palin. She’s not smart, but she is one nasty person, if you have watched any of her previous debates and even her recent speeches. That is where she is comfortable. Being nasty and sarcastic.

exactly, thats all she's good at is being nasty.... she's always got to try to make a zinger during an interview about obama she can't just answer questions. though it would help if she actually had answers.

Back