McCain , the savings and loan failure and the keating five

What do you call what the Republicans did? If you went by polls Rudy would have been the nominee. Dude got his ass kicked. Why are you complaining about it?

yeah got his ass kicked early because the reps lined up promptly.

Which Republicans are still running against McSame ?

yeah got his ass kicked early because the reps lined up promptly.

Which Republicans are still running against McSame ?

jesus talk about trying to create a problem when there isn't one. A bunch of people ran and McCain won. I love how you try to manufactor that into a problem.

Not a problem CAW, just a trait of Republicans.

It's a trait that when a candidate wins the necessary delegates to be the nominee no one else wants to waste money still running against them when they can't win?

Interesting trait. Who knew?

It's a trait that when a candidate wins the necessary delegates to be the nominee no one else wants to waste money still running against them when they can't win?

yes, the DEM trait on the other hand is to waste vast amounts of your donors money on a campaign that cannot be won.... unless you somehow convince your "super delegates" to steal the nomination for you.

That's a "REAL" primary

Yep and he won the delegates how ? By the republican rank and file dropping into lockstep. thanks for helping me make my point.

I just didn't think I would have to explain the entire process to ya. sheesh.

Yep and he won the delegates how ? By the republican rank and file dropping into lockstep. thanks for helping me make my point.

I just didn't think I would have to explain the entire process to ya. sheesh.
Rank and file voted for Romney. In areas where the elections were closed to "independents" McCain invariably lost to Romney.

Back