McCain Used Wife’s Jet for Little Cost

Hell Bush was able to cast Kerry as an elitest. Who do you think is richer? Who do you belive has more respect for the common man? Who do you think is more intouch with reality???

Senator Obama is the elitest, while McCain's family has a corporate jet!

To me, being "elitist" is an attitude towards others.... it is not defined by the possessions. Gates is one of the wealthiest people in the world... so is Oprah... yet neither are elitist.

That said, I don't think either Obama or McCain are elitist. What Obama said in San Fran was accurate... just probably a bit more blunt than many are used to.

Which one of his eight mansions did McMaverick step out of, to hold the press conference condemning Obama as an elitist?
Tell me, which press conference he did that and I'm sure we can backtrack and figure it out. I won't hold my breath though.

To me, being "elitist" is an attitude towards others.... it is not defined by the possessions. Gates is one of the wealthiest people in the world... so is Oprah... yet neither are elitist.

That said, I don't think either Obama or McCain are elitist. What Obama said in San Fran was accurate... just probably a bit more blunt than many are used to.

Pinhead, just go ahead and ignore the facts.

Just like they did to Sen. Edwards. He was for the poor, but wait, he cant be, he lives in a huge house.

Pinhead, just go ahead and ignore the facts.

Just like they did to Sen. Edwards. He was for the poor, but wait, he cant be, he lives in a huge house.

I wouldn't call Edwards an elitist either. Just a greedy little untrustworthy slimy ass trial liar.

I wouldn't call Edwards an elitist either. Just a greedy little untrustworthy slimy ass trial liar.

Now you understand, just call em names, push some buttons, never discuss policy or detale, thats for the pinheads.

You would think Senator Choose Obama as VP for all the Cons are making of the guy.

Back