McCain wants to define Obama as a Muslim, anti-American, BLACK, terrorist, Arab

We also need to teach brainwashed idiot of all ages that discrimination against white people is also wrong. Unless you learn this, the problem is still there, but the victim has changed. Two wrongs don't make a right. It's funny how stupid allegedly enlightened people have become.
You are sooo right. I find everyday it is getting harder and harder to be a white professional man in america. People look at me and immediately want to fire me from my job and replace me with a less qualified Half Black half Native American blind quadrapalegic that speaks only spanish. It is just so DAMNED hard being a white man in america.

You are sooo right. I find everyday it is getting harder and harder to be a white professional man in america. People look at me and immediately want to fire me from my job and replace me with a less qualified Half Black half Native American blind quadrapalegic that speaks only spanish. It is just so DAMNED hard being a white man in america.

You're a lawyer, part of the social deconstruction agenda, they will let you feel safe while you destroy everyone else and then discard you last.

The truth is globalization and immigration have had a massive impact on american workers, despite the fact that you don't care.

You're a lawyer, part of the social deconstruction agenda, they will let you feel safe while you destroy everyone else and then discard you last.

The truth is globalization and immigration have had a massive impact on american workers, despite the fact that you don't care.
So my representing people in divorces and in criminal cases is part of the ZOG/Naugahide desconstruction agenda? Wow. You would think that they would try harder to get more white people charged with crimes, especially white men. With all of us in prison they would not have to resort to the massive discrimination of us. These ZOGites are not very smart for being the people taking over the world.

Its true. I actually belong to a group called, "Social Deconstruction of America" and we've got a global conspiracy to bring The Man down and to disrupt the moral fabric of our society. Lawyers have been a big help. Once we're done we're sticking you guys in concentration camps.

:rolleyes:
So my representing people in divorces and in criminal cases is part of the ZOG/Naugahide desconstruction agenda? Wow. You would think that they would try harder to get more white people charged with crimes, especially white men. With all of us in prison they would not have to resort to the massive discrimination of us. These ZOGites are not very smart for being the people taking over the world.

Your general legal training has warped your entire brain with the anti-male, anti-white, anti-christian agenda. Family law is an atrocious attack on men.

Racial Discrimination is wrong, and you're an ass for supporting it.

What's with "gumby"?

How come I don't get a nickname?
You have to argue like a halfwit that can only say one word while pounding yourself with a kitchen pan or smashing your own head into a wall. Like the Gumby family on Monty Python's Flying Circus.

You have to argue like a halfwit that can only say one word while pounding yourself with a kitchen pan or smashing your own head into a wall. Like the Gumby family on Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Ohhhh. Like Superfreak and Gonzo. Got it now, thanks.

:rolleyes:

Your general legal training has warped your entire brain with the anti-male, anti-white, anti-christian agenda. Family law is an atrocious attack on men.

Racial Discrimination is wrong, and you're an ass for supporting it.
Actually I find that family law is more often than not an atrocious attack on the children of a crumbling marriage. Men do often get the short end of the stick in the divorce proceeding. But look at both parties 5 years later and you will find that the man's income has increased at a much greater rate than the woman's. Men's standard of living tends to go up after divorce and women's go down. However, dead beat parents of both genders are not getting their come uppance equally, and more and more men, especially men under 30 (in my experience, I can't speak for the general trend) are getting primary physical custody on par with their female counterparts.

I am not anti white, as a divorced father I am not anti man, two outta three aint bad.

It is amazing that Darla knows how I behave given that she has reminded us all on multiple occasions that she cannot read my posts.

Actually I find that family law is more often than not an atrocious attack on the children of a crumbling marriage. Men do often get the short end of the stick in the divorce proceeding. But look at both parties 5 years later and you will find that the man's income has increased at a much greater rate than the woman's. Men's standard of living tends to go up after divorce and women's go down. However, dead beat parents of both genders are not getting their come uppance equally, and more and more men, especially men under 30 (in my experience, I can't speak for the general trend) are getting primary physical custody on par with their female counterparts.

I am not anti white, as a divorced father I am not anti man, two outta three aint bad.

You're just pro discrimination against white people. I consider that anti-white, as blacks would consider support of jim crow laws to be anti-black.

If you can live with yourself knowing how brainwashed you are, I guess that's fine.

Its true. I actually belong to a group called, "Social Deconstruction of America" and we've got a global conspiracy to bring The Man down and to disrupt the moral fabric of our society. Lawyers have been a big help. Once we're done we're sticking you guys in concentration camps.

I would be too, but I don't ever plan on going to law school... :)

Back