McCain Will Win!

If he doesn't win, I will be the first to post that I was wrong. But if he does win, will any of you post a public apology for the scurrilous remarks you've made about me here? I sincerely doubt it.

I thought that Lorax came on and congratulated the Rs on their 'victory' with Bush last time. It wasn't an apology to you, but it was more than I expected.

I thought that Lorax came on and congratulated the Rs on their 'victory' with Bush last time. It wasn't an apology to you, but it was more than I expected.

Why the fuck should anyone apologize to anyone regardless of who wins? You people are out of your minds, no, really.

As far as Dixie goes, I think he represents much of what is wrong with this country. I think he’s one step up from an Orangutan on the evolutionary scale. A dupe, a dope, a moron, a fool, a dunce, an imbecile.

John McCain becoming President would not change that or be cause for an apology. You fucking fools have driven this country to the very edge of complete disaster, and in fact, might take us over the cliff yet, and you want an apology? How about you apology to history, to progeny, in fact, how about you kill yourselves as penance?

"when I am proven wrong, I am the first to admit I was wrong"

That is wildly, insanely incorrect. You are mentally incapable of admitting when you're wrong; it's just not in you.

And no doubt - Superfreak is very, very jealous.

That is wildly, insanely incorrect. You are mentally incapable of admitting when you're wrong; it's just not in you.

Yeah but with him, you never know which one of us he’s jealous of.

Awww Oncie, why do you have to lie all the time? The last time I admitted I was wrong here, one of you pinheads put it in your signature for about a month! I can be wrong quite often, but I am not wrong here most of the time, because I tend to check my facts before I post them. I am certainly not stupid enough to believe I am wrong every time you think I am wrong about something, that would mean you are always right, and I don't think anyone here will buy that.

You know what gets me is, I spend all this time trying to be accurate, running spell check, looking up meanings to words, finding information to confirm my opinions, pissing off 'intellectual' pinheads like Darla and having 'idiot' pinheads like AHZ nipping at my heels like Paris Hilton's little dog, constantly... and I get called a "racist" a "war monger" a "fascist" and a "liar" on a regular basis, and have very few friends here, who ever come to my defense, and idiots like yourself actually think you can hurt my feelings with yet another false claim about me? Get Real!

Sometimes I think you may just want me to publicly humiliate you and punish you with shame, if that's the case, you might want to call Darla, I think she makes appointments to provide just such a service. Aside from that, I can only believe your motives for the constant belittlement, is jealousy mixed with pride... I have thwacked you at some point in time, and it made you an enemy for life or something. My evil nemesis! ...better get in line, buddy!

"Sometimes I think you may just want me to publicly humiliate you and punish you with shame, if that's the case, you might want to call Darla, I think she makes appointments to provide just such a service."

Topper's got me booked for the next two weeks straight. He likes when I make fun of his small penis. I'm raking it in, and what's funny is, I would make fun of his small penis for free.

I don't even want to get into the PM requests I've had from righties like Dixie...

Why the fuck should anyone apologize to anyone regardless of who wins? You people are out of your minds, no, really.

As far as Dixie goes, I think he represents much of what is wrong with this country. I think he’s one step up from an Orangutan on the evolutionary scale. A dupe, a dope, a moron, a fool, a dunce, an imbecile.

John McCain becoming President would not change that or be cause for an apology. You fucking fools have driven this country to the very edge of complete disaster, and in fact, might take us over the cliff yet, and you want an apology? How about you apology to history, to progeny, in fact, how about you kill yourselves as penance?

From my reading you insult the primates, they can be taught!:pke:

He asked the same question as others who say they were right on predictions and "nobody apologized".

Personally I agree, nobody "needs" to apologize. It's posturing and silly score keeping.

Dixie is a Republican. Of course each person predicts their party will win. Republicans have won 5 of the last 8 elections. So Dixie has a 62.5% prediction rating. Also, you have to remember that Dixie is a compulsive liar. So we don't really know if he predicted that Bush 1 would lose the election, or if Carter would lose the 1980 election.

Everything Dixie said just echoes what McCain is saying. The least he could do is try to be original and not the dumbshit redneck he portrays on here time and time again.
Here's somebody I haven't seen in a while.

I would like to know, what specific things make me such a despicable person to Darla? I just want to see some examples of why I have been classified one step up from Pongo pygmaeus on the evolutionary scale.

My history here is sporadic and short time, I don't know the history, I just know that I wouldn't be around my mother with Dixie's mind. I would blush and often!

Who cares who wins? Is there supposed to be an actual difference between tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum?

Anyone that believes either party is better than the other needs to have their heads examined.

Their only success has been to keep us fighting over ideals while they collectively enrich themselves on our tax dollars.

The sad part is, our country's been stolen from us and most are too damned dumb to figure it out.

Back