McCain wins FL

You don't know my name, but I'll tell you now:

Dick Dickman

I know you won't believe this and will think I am making it up but...I once knew a Dick Dickman, and the second most amazing thing was that he didnt use "Richard". The first most amazing thing was that his parents named him that at all.

I know you won't believe this and will think I am making it up but...I once knew a Dick Dickman, and the second most amazing thing was that he didnt use "Richard". The first most amazing thing was that his parents named him that at all.

LOL

I knew a Dick Dickman also! That's how come I made up the name.

I know a Dicky Dickson.

Hucakbee continues to hurt Romney. If you look at the demos here, Romney and Huck split the churchgoers and white vote while McCain took the non churchgoers and hispanics.

I knew a Rick Hunt, his parents named his older brother Michael. Michael got pissed if you called him Mike. True story.

Apparently he cut a deal with Giuliani and Giuls is going to endorse him. If the return is Rudy as VP then McCain's only redeeming quality is out the window.
I don't think Rudy is his VP. I believe that Huckabee will be his VP and that Huckabee has stayed in to give Evangelicals a place to vote. If he dropped out I think more evangelicals would vote for Romney. I really think Huckabee has made an agreement with McCain not to get out until after Super Tuesday at least. Although, Huckabee will do well in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Hell right now Russert is saying that McCain dangled the VP at Huckabee tonight.

You could always cut each penny in half... double your total to $12600 to mail $150

Maybe I'll change the money to Argentina pesos, and mail them out one at a time, in a box full of styrofoam peanuts so you have to dig for them.

That's show you! I own!

Back