McCain

I have made a concerned effort to be nice to you and stay away from your childish posts...you just keep dragging me back in...and if anyone is a perv...we need look no further than your disjointed posts...ya take a little from + and a little from - then act like you know what the hell it is you are talking about...stay cool... stay low... and stay the hell away from me...okay???
;)

that is the only way anyone really knows anything---by taking a lttle of this, and a little of tha, and making a judgemnt.you maike your judgemnts bhy jumpinjg to concluions and then jumping to nyour own conclusionm basede on your imagination.

I always stay cool-and high or low doesnt enter into it. but if you continue your jackassedness, the only way we will be sepqarated is if you quit the forum.

on't make those stupid remarks and allgations, and our paths won't cross

I have made a concerned effort to be nice to you and stay away from your childish posts...you just keep dragging me back in...and if anyone is a perv...we need look no further than your disjointed posts...ya take a little from + and a little from - then act like you know what the hell it is you are talking about...stay cool... stay low... and stay the hell away from me...okay???
;)

that is the only way anyone really knows anything---by taking a lttle of this, and a little of that, and making a realistic judgement. you maike your judgements by jumping to conclusions apparently based simply on your vivid imagination.

I always stay cool-and high or low doesnt enter into it. but if you continue your jackassedness, the only way we will be sepqarated is if you quit the forum.

on't make those stupid remarks and allgations, and our paths won't cross

Fascist? He wants stronger borders so that we know who is coming in and he becomes a "fascist"? No wonder there is no compromise.

He also plainly admits he believes in torture. He likens it to his cartoon trained, simple mentality about how life works, something about how we should be more like Jack Bauer, but that's how life works.

He also plainly admits he believes in torture. He likens it to his cartoon trained, simple mentality about how life works, something about how we should be more like Jack Bauer, but that's how life works.
He was making a joke about the idiotic question. "If you knew for sure that this guy knew about a nuclear attack on the US..." Given the cartoon question, what kind of answer did you expect?

Don't be disingenuous, it doesn't become you.

Back