McCain's character

The children tell me that watching news is boring. I don't have to make anything up.

Oh you’re lucky. During the 90’s, everybody’s kids were hooked on the news shows. I know, because I read hundreds of letters to the editors expressing anguish over not knowing what to tell the children.

I guess it was a passing fad.

Oh you’re lucky. During the 90’s, everybody’s kids were hooked on the news shows. I know, because I read hundreds of letters to the editors expressing anguish over not knowing what to tell the children.

I guess it was a passing fad.

LOL

Ain't that the truth.

You mean you believe the NYT? Wow, I wouldn't believe them any more than I believe See BS News when they pretend to report "news"...

It means I believe that McCain’s first marriage broke up because of his adultery and if what I have read on other boards in true, McCain has admitted this.

It means I believe that McCain’s first marriage broke up because of his adultery and if what I have read on other boards in true, McCain has admitted this.
So, when did he lie under oath about it? If you want to equate it to Clinton, and what he was tried for in the Senate, then it must be about perjury.

Otherwise your analogy is lacking and the reports of his first marriage worthless.

So, when did he lie under oath about it? If you want to equate it to Clinton, and what he was tried for in the Senate, then it must be about perjury.

Otherwise your analogy is lacking and the reports of his first marriage worthless.
Ahh the P word.

Is anyone here willing to condemn John McCain for his adultery?

Not me and I doubt that the one in question even happened.
However his character in dealing with lobbiests is another matter entirely and a more serious one which is being intentionally minimalized by pundit spin.

If you believe biblical sin matters. The only sin that matters to me is one against my fellow human. And that does include adultry, stealing, etc...

sins.. an interesting topic. Old testament/jewish sins ? New testament sins ? religious organizational sins ? (ie no dancing, movies, etc) or sins against our fellow man ?

Sometimes they are all the same thing and sometimes not.
And then is killing a sin if god told you to do it ?

Ask God...!

sins.. an interesting topic. Old testament/jewish sins ? New testament sins ? religious organizational sins ? (ie no dancing, movies, etc) or sins against our fellow man ?

Sometimes they are all the same thing and sometimes not.
And then is killing a sin if god told you to do it ?

as for the rest...it is just a personal matter for the individual...along with laws etc!;)

Back