McCain's character

Adultry is not..........

I have never been married and I don’t sleep around. Adultery on my part has been impossible.

The only sin...when one sins against society or God...one sin is as bad as the other...like I said...and Jesus said...no man/woman is without sin! That is why he was sacraficed on the cross...but hey ya either believe or not...I choose to believe...but hey thats just me..carry on!

Yes, he certainly was...do you have a reading comprehension problemo?

When you said, “The Jewish version states this...Jesus set em straight...'”

I got the impression that you were claiming that Jesus was not Jewish and that He was saying adultery is OK.

As for the story, the men who took the adulteress to Jesus for judgment said that they had caught her in the act- meaning that they had also caught the adulterer she had been with. By letting the man go the woman’s accusers were all acting like hypocrites- a fact that liberals always overlook when they complain when a Christian condemns a sinner. Being a Christian does not mean that you can never condemn anybody. You cannot lead a sinner to Christ if you don’t first make the sinner realize that he is a sinner, and if you don’t condemn the sinner for is sin, then you reject God yourself. I need not be totally sin-free in order to say that McCain is a philandering scumbag because McCain has done nothing to suggest to me that he has been saved by the blood of Christ since the last time he committed adultery.

Only God..............

When you said, “The Jewish version states this...Jesus set em straight...'”

I got the impression that you were claiming that Jesus was not Jewish and that He was saying adultery is OK.

As for the story, the men who took the adulteress to Jesus for judgment said that they had caught her in the act- meaning that they had also caught the adulterer she had been with. By letting the man go the woman’s accusers were all acting like hypocrites- a fact that liberals always overlook when they complain when a Christian condemns a sinner. Being a Christian does not mean that you can never condemn anybody. You cannot lead a sinner to Christ if you don’t first make the sinner realize that he is a sinner, and if you don’t condemn the sinner for is sin, then you reject God yourself. I need not be totally sin-free in order to say that McCain is a philandering scumbag because McCain has done nothing to suggest to me that he has been saved by the blood of Christ since the last time he committed adultery.

May judge hun...only God...we can only tell people their mistakes and suggest repentance...thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

Clinton was never tried for adultery.

He was impeached for perjury and found in contempt of court by a federal judge because he committed perjury counter to the judge’s orders to tell the truth when he testified under oath. Now what was Clinton's perjury all about if not his habitual extra-marital sex i.e., adultery?

Back