McCain's character

so how is life treating you at the communes? Plenty of free sex,lotsa maui wowee,free abortions,nasty home brew,Leary trips galore,tie dye classes...and of course free internet!:D

Pretty much exactly like that.

Clearly you've lived in one of these establishments before.

Not me and I doubt that the one in question even happened.
However his character in dealing with lobbiests is another matter entirely and a more serious one which is being intentionally minimalized by pundit spin.

I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if McCain was sleeping with this lobbyist, but the adultery I am talking about is that which broke up his first marriage.

However sin is sin...and we all have some!:shock:

The book where the story you allude to comes from also mandates that anyone caught committing adultery be stoned to death. So I guess you are in favor of stoning McCain and the tramp he is now married to, you know the one that broke up his marriage.

Wrong...............

The book where the story you allude to comes from also mandates that anyone caught committing adultery be stoned to death. So I guess you are in favor of stoning McCain and the tramp he is now married to, you know the one that broke up his marriage.

The Jewish version states this...Jesus set em straight...'He who is without sin-caste the first stone'...then he set the poor girl on her way! Try again..
;)

as for the rest...it is just a personal matter for the individual...along with laws etc!;)

What about the states that have/had statutory laws against adultery?

I also wonder if there are military/navy regulations against adultery on the part of servicemen since I think McCain was still in the navy at the time.

So.....

Adultery is condemned in both Old and New Testaments.

Don't confuse killing with justice.

In Islam...Muhammed slept with female/male children...even took a pre-teen as a wife...does this also mean all who subscribed to Islam do this?

Most if not all..........

What about the states that have/had statutory laws against adultery?

I also wonder if there are military/navy regulations against adultery on the part of servicemen since I think McCain was still in the navy at the time.

states of today do not prosecute for adultery...anymore than prosecute for old 1800 laws about spitting on the sidewalk etc!

Back