McCain's surge

So citizen is racist? Ok.

Considering there is no possible way he could vote racistly against any Republican presidential candidate, no. You are a moron.

The reason is to keep people you dont like out of office. Southerners dont like blacks because they are racist. UC doesn't like Republicans because he's collected and intelligent.

In South Carolina they apparently still think he has am interracial child with a black woman:

SCTPMReps250.png

This is a lie and your own chart shows it, in 2007 McCain was doing just fine in SC, well after that allegation, he cratered in that state like he has in Iowa, because his campaign isn't that exciting, certainly not because of racist voters as 2007 support proves.

Stupid racemongering Liberals seem to have no problem slandering anybody.

So I can vote for the best republican as well just incase the Dem loses.
At this point in time any dem is better than a repub.

Being that you stated you haven't voted for a Republican presidential candidate in 30 years I don't think you need to qualify your statement with 'at this point in time'. More accurate would be 'at any time.'

Considering there is no possible way he could vote racistly against any Republican presidential candidate, no. You are a moron.

The reason is to keep people you dont like out of office. Southerners dont like blacks because they are racist. UC doesn't like Republicans because he's collected and intelligent.

Oh, ok. Funny how North Easterners don't like blacks and are racists as well but very little mention gets made of that.

Having someone of your stature call me a moron just made my day. Thank you sir.

LOL

Check out tough guy wrappin his lips around usc's chocolate starfish.

Chocolate Starfish ?

Never heard that before, And cannot say I missed anything. I could have gone the rest of my life without reading that....

voice of experience there bub ?

Yeah, fucking amazing how all of a sudden from Dungheap's own chart, Southerners support of McCain dried up from 2007 and 2008.
I mean the explanation that comes to mind for me is that all of a sudden, in just one year a whole bunch of them became racists. That must be it!

Back