McCain's surge

Yikes............

2 years and 3 weeks. Besides, I had to stay within the rules of the board.

One has to be celibate for two years and three weeks to stay within the board rules...damn most of us must exit immediately...only you and water and maybe damo will be left!:rolleyes:

One has to be celibate for two years and three weeks to stay within the board rules...damn most of us must exit immediately...only you and water and maybe damo will be left!:rolleyes:

Somehow, I don't see you as pulling a lot of women. My guess is that you dried up in the late 80s.

I feel your pain........

Somehow, I don't see you as pulling a lot of women. My guess is that you dried up in the late 80s.

lashing out on me in desparation...never mind I calledon God to help you out of this depression...requested a song for you!:D

John McCain is the only man polling above Clinton right now, he's the only man whose endured torture for this country, and he's the only candidate that supported a clean well shaved muff!!!

OMG what has this thread turned into?

Watch this video and tell me he is not the man to be commander and chief on day one...

http://www.johnmccain.com/bvid/

I've always had a lot of respect for McCain for what he has endured and gone through. I haven't always agreed with his policy positions and he wouldn't be the first Republican I would vote for but I would agree that he would make an excellent leader.

He looks like he's about a hundred and forty years old.

Yeah amazing how in just 3 years, he can go from a Democrat desired and energetic thorn in the side to Bush into an old sellout fossil.
Wouldn't have anything to do with him running and possibly being a threat to Dems in 2008 would it? No, I trust you cypriss, you're like the most straightforward poster on here.

Oh and I noticed you are sticking to the DNC plan of going after the threats to Dems in 2008 and leaving Huckabee alone who opposes far more of your values, how very politically honest of you...

It's because the selection of Huckabee would be a boon to them. Seriously, it will guarantee their candidate the election.

It's because the selection of Huckabee would be a boon to them. Seriously, it will guarantee their candidate the election.

That's right, but it goes beyond that, from what I read the DNC has actually given out orders for no Dem politician (or maybe it was Dem candidate) to attack Huckabee until the primaries are done.

Cypriss being about the biggest Dem party whore on this site (I can't think of anyone bigger) has certainly stuck to that.

Sometimes I think the thing that gives me the most hope in Ron Paul is how much the Liberal Democrats on here attack him, they keep saying he is not a threat but they lie and deceive and attack him like he is a threat.

Sometimes I think the thing that gives me the most hope in Ron Paul is how much the Liberal Democrats on here attack him, they keep saying he is not a threat but they lie and deceive and attack him like he is a threat.

I like that too. Vehement opposition to the so called irrelevant candidate.

It makes you wonder. Why would they put the mud slinging catapult into full swing against an irrelevant candidate? Shouldn't they be more worried about Guliani or Romney?

I like that too. Vehement opposition to the so called irrelevant candidate.

It makes you wonder. Why would they put the mud slinging catapult into full swing against an irrelevant candidate? Shouldn't they be more worried about Guliani or Romney?

It does make you wonder. Personally I think though lefties bitch about religion and war, I think they can actually handle not getting their way on those ok, I think they can never accept capitalism or worse someone who would actually lower government.
Paul is not a huge threat electorally, but were he to actually get in power? He is a huge threat to their most cherished ideological goals.
This is just my personal opinion though, they may instead genuinely enjoying tearing down a good person that others they don't like believe in. I dunno.

It does make you wonder. Personally I think though lefties bitch about religion and war, I think they can actually handle not getting their way on those ok, I think they can never accept capitalism or worse someone who would actually lower government.
Paul is not a huge threat electorally, but were he to actually get in power? He is a huge threat to their most cherished ideological goals.
This is just my personal opinion though, they may instead genuinely enjoying tearing down a good person that others they don't like believe in. I dunno.

Pfft. Good person? Ron Paul is an ugly monster who wants to destroy all minorities and make women give birth to their rapists babies!! He wants to make sure that nobody has health insurance, and everybody gets aids!!1!

Yeah amazing how in just 3 years, he can go from a Democrat desired and energetic thorn in the side to Bush into an old sellout fossil.
Wouldn't have anything to do with him running and possibly being a threat to Dems in 2008 would it? No, I trust you cypriss, you're like the most straightforward poster on here.

Oh and I noticed you are sticking to the DNC plan of going after the threats to Dems in 2008 and leaving Huckabee alone who opposes far more of your values, how very politically honest of you...

HaHa, you called homeboy out for real. Listening to Chuck D as I type this. Chuck D may be on Air America but when he is raping he still hates crackers like Cypress. Listen to P.E.'s lyrics.

I have never seen anybody crater as quick as McCain. He had strong support before those last two years before this Primary campaign. But those last two years simply put him out of the running.

LOL

I wager that I've posted more anti-huckabee posts than anyone here.

Back