McCain's surge

I've already guaranteed that, in my mind at least. I don't think there is any way they can win. The only way it will be close is if Hillary is nominated by the democratic side.

This is sad the only way they can have a hope of winning is for the worst Dem candidate to be running against them ?

wrl is most probably right.........

It will come down to John McCain and Huckabee in the final hours...:cool:

Last edited:
It will come down to John McCain and Huckabee in the final hours...:cool:

Well I hope so, like the democrats, I feel Huckabee would be the easiest to beat. I respect the man, but if we can all be honest with our selves for a second, he doesn't stand a chance in, pardon my pun, but hell. I mean I'm not one to say a vote for this person is a vote for that person, but in this case, WAKE UP PEOPLE, Huckabee would get himself trampled, be it for the divisiveness him being an ordained minister would bring about, his many tax hikes, his liberal social policies. I'm sure he's a decent man, but the weakest link in the Republican field.

Well I hope so, like the democrats, I feel Huckabee would be the easiest to beat. I respect the man, but if we can all be honest with our selves for a second, he doesn't stand a chance in, pardon my pun, but hell. I mean I'm not one to say a vote for this person is a vote for that person, but in this case, WAKE UP PEOPLE, Huckabee would get himself trampled, be it for the divisiveness him being an ordained minister would bring about, his many tax hikes, his liberal social policies. I'm sure he's a decent man, but the weakest link in the Republican field.

I agree. I know you respest McCain Will but with his positions on CFR and global warming he is just not the solid Conservative that Thompson is. I hope most Conservatives go for Ron Paul just for the dire need of limited government but if not then Thompson is better than McCain.

I agree. I know you respest McCain Will but with his positions on CFR and global warming he is just not the solid Conservative that Thompson is. I hope most Conservatives go for Ron Paul just for the dire need of limited government but if not then Thompson is better than McCain.

I can't vote for Ron Paul, he does say lots of good things, and lots of bad things, however I like Thompson, but he's looking real rough these days, is he still fighting cancer? I don't really know if he beat it or not, I guess I'm afraid he's just not up to the task of taking on the Dim controlled congress. He looks real tired out there... But should he become the nominee I could in good conscious vote for him.

I can't vote for Ron Paul, he does say lots of good things, and lots of bad things, however I like Thompson, but he's looking real rough these days, is he still fighting cancer? I don't really know if he beat it or not, I guess I'm afraid he's just not up to the task of taking on the Dim controlled congress. He looks real tired out there... But should he become the nominee I could in good conscious vote for him.
Well he's younger than McCain and seems to move in better health.
He would definetely take on the Dim controlled congress, McCain has been willing to side with Dems on CFR, taxes and environmental issues.

I like that too. Vehement opposition to the so called irrelevant candidate.

It makes you wonder. Why would they put the mud slinging catapult into full swing against an irrelevant candidate? Shouldn't they be more worried about Guliani or Romney?

That's not hard to figure out. Many people, like me, hate Paul and what he stands for .. and take great pleasure in destroying him with FACTS .. and there is a mountain of facts to destroy him with.

Then again, Paul has never been a serious candidate in this election.

All a grand scheme to take your money .. and you fell for it.

And .. frankly, there isn't that much to worry about with Guiliani or Romney, neither of whom will be elected.

The bigger issue is making sure the right candidate wins who is not a republican.

That's not hard to figure out. Many people, like me, hate Paul and what he stands for .. and take great pleasure in destroying him with FACTS .. and there is a mountain of facts to destroy him with.

And .. frankly, there isn't that much to worry about with Guiliani or Romney, neither of whom will be elected.

The bigger issue is making sure the right candidate wins who is not a republican.

lol, what are you going to do???

BAC, you know, "a grand scheme to take your money" is what all politicians need to do right? By that logic, all candidates are whores, period. You know that all politicians need contributions right? I'm assuming you do because if you didn't know that, you probably wouldn't know how to turn your computer on, let alone know how to plug it in.

Look, I respect you, so please don't condescend me in such a superfilous fashoin. I've stated many times that I don't believe that Ron Paul will get the (R) nod, but that I think his message of smaller government, get out of this bloodbath, give people their personal freedoms back and respect the constitution, needs to be heard, loud and clear.

Is everyone who gave Gravel, or Kucinich, or Nader money an idiot? Are they all "suckers?

Sell that to someone else. Sell it to the anyone who has ever contributed to the Green party. But don't try to sell it to me. I sell Hot Tubs for a living, I know all the tricks already. :D

You're not alone. I hate America's founding principles as well.

John McCain has now secured the endorsements of nine newspapers across the country. The two big Iowa papers (The Des Moines Register and Quad City Times), the Boston Globe and Herald, and five New Hampshire papers (The Union Leader, Portsmouth Herald, Salmon Press, Keene Sentinel and Valley News).

General Election: McCain vs. Clinton

Rasmussen McCain (R) +6.0

Zogby McCain (R) +7.0

John McCain has now secured the endorsements of nine newspapers across the country. The two big Iowa papers (The Des Moines Register and Quad City Times), the Boston Globe and Herald, and five New Hampshire papers (The Union Leader, Portsmouth Herald, Salmon Press, Keene Sentinel and Valley News).

Zogby McCain (R) +7.0

HAHAHAHA, now newspaper endorsements mean something all of the sudden?

Zogby McCain (R) +7.0

Hey black characters on black background are cool WRL, keep using that scheme in your posts.

HAHAHAHA, now newspaper endorsements mean something all of the sudden?

It's not just newspaper endorsements, it's a rise in the polls, key political endorsements, key newspaper endorsements, it's people paying attention, especially with the events today, with Bhutto's assassination, that we are going to need a commander and chief on day one, not a trainee, or some guys wife.

It's not just newspaper endorsements, it's a rise in the polls, key political endorsements, key newspaper endorsements, it's people paying attention, especially with the events today, with Bhutto's assassination, that we are going to need a commander and chief on day one, not a trainee, or some guys wife.

THat "some guys wife" has more forign policy experience than the "some guys kid" the Republicans elected in 2000.

Zogby McCain (R) +7.0

Wow, I see you are as dumb as ever...got any Super Bowl predictions so I can bet the opposite.

Wow, I see you are as dumb as ever...got any Super Bowl predictions so I can bet the opposite.

And I see you're still the loser posting on political sites without adding much political to the forum, when exactly was the last time you got laid?

Back