McCain's surge

McCain's Crowds Swell in N.H.

Something has shifted here in NH. As we got off the bus and headed into another town hall, we get word from McCain’s advance team that the room is packed.

“Good luck getting in there,” campaign staffer Justin Stevens yelled to the press as he ushered the Senator off the bus.

For the second time in a row today, McCain’s events were mobbed by voters and press. This morning he addressed about 500 people...

This afternoon a VFW Hall in Merrimack was also packed to the gills for the McCain's appearance. It was standing room only in this hall (capacity 400) with voters pouring down the stairs and out of both entrances to the building.

Among the onlookers was the Spierer family who saw McCain in 2000 but brought their daughter for the first time.

Mrs. Spierer is a registered Democrat but wishes she could vote for McCain, “because he has the clarity, the consistency, the strength. Even if I don’t agree 100 percent with everything he has to say I can trust him.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/12/29/politics/fromtheroad/entry3656453.shtml?source=search_story

What going on??? McCain's surged to first in the nationals, has a good shot at one for the first two primaries. He's coming from the obituaries, I know there is a good debate here, fiscal, defense, Conservatives, independents, and evens some democrats could vote for this guy.

HA! Fiscal conservatives voting for McCain.

Nah I think we'll sit this one out thanks.

well then I don't expect you to complain about anything for the next four years, and hope you enjoy, 'I've got a million idea's and the country can't afford them all' Clinton.

What going on??? McCain's surged to first in the nationals, has a good shot at one for the first two primaries. He's coming from the obituaries, I know there is a good debate here, fiscal, defense, Conservatives, independents, and evens some democrats could vote for this guy.

Bring that old man on. If he lives till November 08, he'll be crushed. He looks like my grandfather, and I mean after he was dead a week.

And I see you're still the loser posting on political sites without adding much political to the forum, when exactly was the last time you got laid?

That is all you got? Are you in 4th grade? How long ago did I get laid? lol

That is all you got? Are you in 4th grade? How long ago did I get laid? lol

Wow you're 'bright' did you at least catch a breeze off that, or was it that far over your head?

You see, spending all your time on a political forum and not adding much political, not that you have the capacity to add much beyond vague anarchic expressions, or even your pathetic attempts at whimsical comedy, not only makes you a dumb ass, it makes you quite the loser, and I was just inquiring as to how sexually frustrated you have gotten, sure it's none of my business, but I find myself vicarious at times.

Wow you're 'bright' did you at least catch a breeze off that, or was it that far over your head?

You see, spending all your time on a political forum and not adding much political, not that you have the capacity to add much beyond vague anarchic expressions, or even your pathetic attempts at whimsical comedy, not only makes you a dumb ass, it makes you quite the loser, and I was just inquiring as to how sexually frustrated you have gotten, sure it's none of my business, but I find myself vicarious at times.

So you are upset because I am telling you that you are retarded if you think McCain is going to win?

Didn't you used to deride McCain as being as bad as the liberals? lol.

Well at least your spelling and vocabulary has improved.

So you are upset because I am telling you that you are retarded if you think McCain is going to win?

Didn't you used to deride McCain as being as bad as the liberals? lol.

Well at least your spelling and vocabulary has improved.

The funny thing is, wrl gets mad at McCain for not wanting to torture people. The one thing the old fart is right on is where William disagrees with him.

The funny thing is, wrl gets mad at McCain for not wanting to torture people. The one thing the old fart is right on is where William disagrees with him.

As a general rule, I find that everything that WRL disagrees with is usually right.

I've yet to see one post where William is correct. But there is hope.

I always link my points, so I'm beginning to question your capacity to read, especially since you're so blind with your 'burn it to the ground' political 'philosophy', usually the lest educated are the hardest to reach with facts, no matter the source. As to my correctness, I can point to many occasions my 'education guess' on an issue turned out correct, I rarely make predictions, but when I do, I'm usually right. The only predictions I've made lately are that the surge would work, and Bush would get re-elected. Hell, look at this thread here, I started it when McCain was in near last place, since I started it, McCain's surged to first in the latest national Rasmussen poll. Not saying it's because I started this thread, but if we're gonna bash my insight here...

I come here to debate, not to make predictions, nor defend a 'philosophy' that's equivalent to adolescent temper tantrum.

I always link my points, so I'm beginning to question your capacity to read, especially since you're so blind with your 'burn it to the ground' political 'philosophy', usually the lest educated are the hardest to reach with facts, no matter the source. As to my correctness, I can point to many occasions my 'education guess' on an issue turned out correct, I rarely make predictions, but when I do, I'm usually right. The only predictions I've made lately are that the surge would work, and Bush would get re-elected. Hell, look at this thread here, I started it when McCain was in near last place, since I started it, McCain's surged to first in the latest national Rasmussen poll. Not saying it's because I started this thread, but if we're gonna bash my insight here...

I come here to debate, not to make predictions, nor defend a 'philosophy' that's equivalent to adolescent temper tantrum.

Desh always links to her posts as well.

I don't understand why you're so excited by McCain other than the fact that he's as in love with this war as you are. You blasted him at the other site, now he's your darling. Go figure.

Desh links daily kos, and moveon.org, or I'mafarleftest.com I go out of my way, spending nearly as much time on my threads seeking out good credible links to back up my point, as I do on the thread, so don't even lump me in that category.

Yes I've taken issue with some of McCain's positions in the past, and that's what's attracting me towards him now, he's authentic, and tells it like it is, even if it might not be what I want to hear, he's honest, a nice relief when you get all of Clinton's highly polished mechanized fake campaign. And McCain is a man who can fight this fight with much honor, restoring our moral supremacy, but make no mistake he will capture and kill terrorists.

Desh links daily kos, and moveon.org, or I'mafarleftest.com I go out of my way, spending nearly as much time on my threads seeking out good credible links to back up my point, as I do on the thread, so don't even lump me in that category.

Yes I've taken issue with some of McCain's positions in the past, and that's what's attracting me towards him now, he's authentic, and tells it like it is, even if it might not be what I want to hear, he's honest, a nice relief when you get all of Clinton's highly polished mechanized fake campaign. And McCain is a man who can fight this fight with much honor, restoring our moral supremacy, but make no mistake he will capture and kill terrorists.
Well that will be refreshing. Because this administration captured and killed Uday and Qusay and their dad and not a one of those men had shit to do with 9-11, Radical Islam or Al Qaeda

Back