McCain's surge

LOL

I wager that I've posted more anti-huckabee posts than anyone here.
Yes you certainly have, THEN the DNC marching orders came out to stop attacking Huckabee and by some giant coincidence you then stopped.
THAT was what made it so blatant.

Yes you certainly have, THEN the DNC marching orders came out to stop attacking Huckabee and by some giant coincidence you then stopped.
THAT was what made it so blatant.

Excellent detective work there, Inspector Dano.

I must have not posted about huckabee in the last 48 hours, because the DNC ordered me not too.

Cypress, The Dano thinks the Dems operate just like he does.
Well, Huckabee is THE frontrunner now, the frontrunner is usually the target of the other side (as Repubs go after Hillary even though they have the best chance of beating her).

But I did like your lame attempt at making fun of Hucklebee's name to try and make it look like you lefties are actually still attacking him. It wasn't transparent at all...

I love it, he is the only viable Republican canidate and they dont even have the sense to vote him into the top three.

McCain would do better as a Democrat. The Republican party has been hijacked by religous whackos.

If fiscal conservatives don't get smart and start in on his spending then he might just be the nominee guaranteeing a republican loss in the next election.

If fiscal conservatives don't get smart and start in on his spending then he might just be the nominee guaranteeing a republican loss in the next election.

I've already guaranteed that, in my mind at least. I don't think there is any way they can win. The only way it will be close is if Hillary is nominated by the democratic side.

I like that too. Vehement opposition to the so called irrelevant candidate.

It makes you wonder. Why would they put the mud slinging catapult into full swing against an irrelevant candidate? Shouldn't they be more worried about Guliani or Romney?

I appreciate the rhetorical nature of your question, and the excellent faux bewilderment you express in asking the query. Well done!

Of course you know perfectly well what the answer is: Virtually all the rightwingers on this board profess to support Ron Paul. No con here is claiming to support Huckabee/Rudy/Thompson/Romney. So of course, Ron Paul is going to get lit up by liberals on the board. Enjoy! It’s all part of the fun of message boards! :)

Here is a brief blub out of the National Review's endorsement of Romney:

Uniting the conservative coalition is not enough to win a presidential election, but it is a prerequisite for building on that coalition. Rudolph Giuliani did extraordinary work as mayor of New York and was inspirational on 9/11. But he and Mike Huckabee would pull apart the coalition from opposite ends: Giuliani alienating the social conservatives, and Huckabee the economic (and foreign-policy) conservatives. A Republican party that abandoned either limited government or moral standards would be much diminished in the service it could give the country.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=YmMxYTUyYzA1YTk2YzE5NGVmNjc0OGFjYWJmNzMzNjI=&p=1#more

romney is the wall street republican candidate. They're terrified that the theocons might actually take over the party. Oh well, they created the monster, let them tame it.

I appreciate the rhetorical nature of your question, and the excellent faux bewilderment you express in asking the query. Well done!

Of course you know perfectly well what the answer is: Virtually all the rightwingers on this board profess to support Ron Paul. No con here is claiming to support Huckabee/Rudy/Thompson/Romney. So of course, Ron Paul is going to get lit up by liberals on the board. Enjoy! It’s all part of the fun of message boards! :)

Which rightwingers support Paul?

let me get this straight
National polls work to trash Mcain cause he's only in the teens
but for Obama and Edwards teens and a 20% gap means nothing.
OK I got it. BAHHAHAHA

You're welcome.

And North Easterners don't have open primaries do they? Didn't think so. Why do you suppose that is... hm.... I'm remembering one case in particular where this came into play rather recently. Can you guess which former congresswoman I'm talking about?

You don't see that happening anywhere but the South my friend. It ain't no accident.
Like when Cynthia McKinney lost her re-election bid?

Originally Posted by Cypress

Of course you know perfectly well what the answer is: Virtually all the rightwingers on this board profess to support Ron Paul. No con here is claiming to support Huckabee/Rudy/Thompson/Romney. So of course, Ron Paul is going to get lit up by liberals on the board. Enjoy! It’s all part of the fun of message boards!

I'm a conservative......I'd vote for Huckabee.:)

I'm a conservative......I'd vote for Huckabee.:)

Why not Fred Thompson leaning? You get a Social Conservative who is also an economic Conservative favoring smaller government.
Huckabee is just another big government lover like Bush. He is also soft on crime and pushed his health lifestyle choices on Arkansas.

Why not Fred Thompson leaning? You get a Social Conservative who is also an economic Conservative favoring smaller government.
Huckabee is just another big government lover like Bush. He is also soft on crime and pushed his health lifestyle choices on Arkansas.

With Thompson you get another PNAC idiot.

With Huckabee, you get an economic liberal, social conservative. Yuck

With Giuliani you get a fascist

With Romney you get a flip flopping Mormon

Seems the only decent (R) choice is Paul and that doesn't seem likely to happen.

So no matter what, we get a bad president in 2008.

Back