McCain's surge

Well that will be refreshing. Because this administration captured and killed Uday and Qusay and their dad and not a one of those men had shit to do with 9-11, Radical Islam or Al Qaeda

Has Iraq sponsored terrorism?
Yes. Saddam Hussein’s dictatorship provided headquarters, operating bases, training camps, and other support to terrorist. During the 1991 Gulf War, Saddam commissioned several failed terrorist attacks on U.S. facilities. The State Department has listed Iraq as a state sponsor of terrorism through both Democrat and Republican administrations.

http://cfrterrorism.org/sponsors/iraq.html

Has Iraq ever used weapons of mass destruction?
Yes. In the 1980s Iran-Iraq War, Iraqi troops repeatedly used poison gas, including mustard gas and the nerve agent sarin, against Iranian soldiers, and dropping mustard-gas bombs on Iranian villages. Human Rights Watch reports that Iraq frequently used nerve agents and mustard gas against Iraqi Kurds living in the country’s north. In March 1988, Saddam’s forces killed thousands of Iraqi Kurds in the town of Halabja with chemical weapons.
(Warning very graphic)
http://www.firethistime.org/halabjavictims.jpg
http://www.iraqdigest.com/Halabja-.jpg

Coalition troops destroyed at least three terrorist training camps, and soldiers of the 7th Marine Regiment destroyed a suspected terrorist camp early Sunday en route to Baghdad.
It featured a passenger-jet fuselage where numerous Iraqi defectors reported that foreign terrorists were instructed how to hijack airliners with utensils.
http://www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock040703.asp

Saddam Hussein paid bonuses of up to $25,000 to the families of Palestinian homicide bombers

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, formerly the director of an al Qaeda training base in Afghanistan, fled to Iraq after being injured as the Taliban fell. His safe place to fall back to was Iraq, were he set up camp afterwards.

Saddam’s forces killed thousands of innocent Iraqi civilian Kurds in the town of Halabja with chemical weapons, men women and children littered the streets dead were they stood when the bombs fell.
http://www.barzan.com/hal66.jpg

http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/iraq/decade/sect5.html

Bin Laden aided a group of Islamist extremists operating in Kurdistan. In the late 1990s, these extremist groups suffered major defeats by Kurdish forces. In 2001, with Bin Ladin’s help they re-formed into an organization called Ansar al Islam. There are indications that

the Iraqi regime tolerated and may even have helped Ansar al Islam

-911 Commission Final Report 7/22/04

With the Sudanese regime acting as intermediary, Bin Ladin himself met with a senior Iraqi intelligence officers in Khartoum in late 1994 or early 1995… the ensuing years saw additional efforts to establish connections.

On November 4, 1998, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York unsealed its indictment of Bin Ladin. The indictment added that al Qaeda had “reached an understanding with the government of Iraq that al Qaeda would not work against that government and that on particular projects, specifically including weapons development, al Qaeda would work cooperatively with the Government of Iraq.”109

"Does [America] realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"
Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

"[O]ur striking arm will reach [America, Britain and Saudi Arabia] before they know what hit them."
Al-Qadisiyah, October 6, 1994 (State-controlled newspaper)

"One chemical weapon fired in a moment of despair could cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands." Al-Quds al-Arabi, October 12, 1994 (State-controlled newspaper)

Khobar Towers Bombing, June 25, 1996
"[The U.S.] should send more coffins to Saudi Arabia, because no one can guess what the future has in store."
Saddam Hussein, Iraqi Radio, June 27, 1996

U.S.S. Cole Bombing, October 12, 2000
"[Iraqis] should intensify struggle and jihad in all fields and by all means..."
Iraq TV, October 22, 2000 (State-controlled)

The Attacks of September 11
"The United States reaps the thorns its rulers have planted in the world."
Saddam Hussein, September 12, 2001

"The real perpetrators [of September 11] are within the collapsed buildings."
Alif-Ba, September 11, 2002 (State-controlled newspaper)

"[September 11 was] God's punishment."
Al-Iktisadi, September 11, 2002 (State-controlled newspaper)

"If the attacks of September 11 cost the lives of 3,000 civilians, how much will the size of losses in 50 states within 100 cities if it were attacked in the same way in which New York and Washington were? What would happen if hundreds of planes attacked American cities?"
Al-Rafidayn, September 11, 2002 (State-controlled newspaper)

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/iraq/sadquots.htm

And through all those administrations there was no WAR ON TERRA. We began this folly after 9-11. Saddam had NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. Try to stay at least in this decade. I don't care that he applauded the WTC bombings. At least not enough to go to war with him. Sure he used chemical weapons on Kurds and Iranians and we stood by and did nothing. ESPECIALLY when it was against Iran. And as pointed out half that shit has been debunked.

A little more recent info Willie:

*CIA/Senate Bipartisan Report on Iraq Intelligence, September 2006:

-Conclusion 5: Postwar information indicates that Saddam Hussein attempted, unsuccessfully, to locate and capture al-Zarqawi and that the regime did not have a relationship with, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi

-Conclusion 1: "Postwar findings indicate that Saddam Hussein was distrustful of al-Qa'ida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al-Qa'ida to provide material or operational support."

-Conclusion 4: "Postwar findings support the April 2002 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) assessment that there was no credible reporting on al-Qa'ida training at Salman Pak or anywhere else in Iraq. There have been no credible reports since the war that Iraq trained al-Qa'ida operatives at Salman Pak to conduct or support transnational terrorist operations."

-Conclusion 6: Prewar interactions between Saddam Hussein's government and al-Qaeda affiliate group Ansar al-Islam were attempts by Saddam to spy on the group rather than to support or work with them.. "Postwar information reveals that Baghdad viewed Ansar al-Islam as a threat to the regime and that the IIS attempted to collect intelligence on the group."

http://intelligence.senate.gov/phaseiiaccuracy.pdf

I googled your headline in several different fashions, found nothing even close to what you post here, although I'm sure you're referring to that one vague, unanimous CIA 'source' who made wild accusations like you make here. What was it hearsay from an unnamed source?

Well I just got a new comp and don't even have a pdf viewer apparently yet, and I don't feel compelled enough to go download one over a file that isn't even covered in a simple google search, surly such astounding revelations would be more public.

Well I just got a new comp and don't even have a pdf viewer apparently yet, and I don't feel compelled enough to go download one over a file that isn't even covered in a simple google search, surly such astounding revelations would be more public.
you are an idiot willie. The link takes you to the document with the US Senators names on it. Being a partisan hack is one thing, being a completely stupid partisan hack is quite another. you can down load a free PDF viewer on the web and then look at it. But to pretend it just CAN'T be true without looking at it is stoooooopid. Oh and the report came out in 2006 BEFORE THE ELECTIONS.

Does this really matter.........

Well that will be refreshing. Because this administration captured and killed Uday and Qusay and their dad and not a one of those men had shit to do with 9-11, Radical Islam or Al Qaeda

Counselor...Uday and Qusay were worse than their father...rapist,tortures and cold blooded killers...I am begining to wonder about your philosophy on life!

Jesus....just because you didn't hear about it on Fox news or NewsMax doesn't mean it didn't happen, or didn't get reported.

I gave you the link to the official US government site.

The report is the consensus finding of the US intelligence community, and endorsed by every republican and democratic senator on the intelligence committee.

And it states, that after three years of occupying iraq, all evidence indicates that saddam was not aiding al qaeda, Zarqawi, or Ansar Al Islam, and in fact he considered them a threat to his regime and was trying to spy on them.

Counselor...Uday and Qusay were worse than their father...rapist,tortures and cold blooded killers...I am begining to wonder about your philosophy on life!
Has NOTHING to do with my Philosophy on life BB. It has to do with going after the countries that sponsored the guys that planned the operation to fly the planes into the buildings. None of them were in Iraq. Iraq has been a waste of lives and materiel. I was all for going to Afghanistan and Pakistan and kicking the shit outta Al Qaeda, hell I flew the Gadsden flag from my front porch for over a year after the WTC. But then we went to Iraq, and while you will get no argument from me that the whole family of Husains were bad bad men, we did not declare a war on bad bad men. We said we were in a war on terra. And I wanted to go after the terraists. I am no dove. I am one hawkish person but I want my military used correctly and efficiently to go after the people that struck at us. You have been right in the past by saying that alot of the lefties would have opposed the war NO MATTER WHERE it was fought. I agree completely with you. If George W Bush was in charge of the thing they would have hated it. But W went after the wrong guy and in the wrong place and created a bunch of new people that hate us now. Not efficient and not correct. By opposing the war in Iraq I am NOT condoning the actions of the Husainiacs.

Wrong dipshit...........

Jesus....just because you didn't hear about it on Fox news or NewsMax doesn't mean it didn't happen, or didn't get reported.

I gave you the link to the official US government site.

The report is the consensus finding of the US intelligence community, and endorsed by every republican and democratic senator on the intelligence committee.

And it states, that after three years of occupying iraq, all evidence indicates that saddam was not aiding al qaeda, Zarqawi, or Ansar Al Islam, and in fact he considered them a threat to his regime and was trying to spy on them.

Saddam and his sons were tied to alQaeda..they endorsed and even set up training camps..and treated the injured alQaeda terrorist 'in country' that being the hospitals in Iraq(Zarqawi for one)...you are one phony mullet dipshit!

Saddam and his sons were tied to alQaeda..they endorsed and even set up training camps..and treated the injured alQaeda terrorist 'in country' that being the hospitals in Iraq(Zarqawi for one)...you are one phony mullet dipshit!
If you go back up the post you will see the bipartisan report by the Senate when it was still controlled by the republicans and it says there is no real evidence post war that any of that was true. NONE

Whatever Counselor.............

Has NOTHING to do with my Philosophy on life BB. It has to do with going after the countries that sponsored the guys that planned the operation to fly the planes into the buildings. None of them were in Iraq. Iraq has been a waste of lives and materiel. I was all for going to Afghanistan and Pakistan and kicking the shit outta Al Qaeda, hell I flew the Gadsden flag from my front porch for over a year after the WTC. But then we went to Iraq, and while you will get no argument from me that the whole family of Husains were bad bad men, we did not declare a war on bad bad men. We said we were in a war on terra. And I wanted to go after the terraists. I am no dove. I am one hawkish person but I want my military used correctly and efficiently to go after the people that struck at us. You have been right in the past by saying that alot of the lefties would have opposed the war NO MATTER WHERE it was fought. I agree completely with you. If George W Bush was in charge of the thing they would have hated it. But W went after the wrong guy and in the wrong place and created a bunch of new people that hate us now. Not efficient and not correct. By opposing the war in Iraq I am NOT condoning the actions of the Husainiacs.

You are singing the blues without a banjo...give it a rest...the party of your choice is just as rotten as is Denmark!

Wrong..............

If you go back up the post you will see the bipartisan report by the Senate when it was still controlled by the republicans and it says there is no real evidence post war that any of that was true. NONE

you are cherry picking for your team...get real SGT!

You are singing the blues without a banjo...give it a rest...the party of your choice is just as rotten as is Denmark!
There are not the party of my choice. Too many of them are gun grabbing wealth redistributionists. Also it is not Denmark that is rotten. Marcellus in "Hamlet" says "SOMETHING is rotten in the State of Denmark". That being said, why as a former soldier would YOU support going to war in the wrong place? Afghanistan was where it was at. Where Ubama was at. Where most of Al Qaeda's leadership was at. Why would you not take it directly to the enemy. Instead we have created a powder keg of enormous proportions in Iraq that will eventually blow up into an Islamic republic. I know you and I are acerbic to one another alot but really former soldier to another, Why would support ANYONE sending your buddies, and these guys are in a very real sense your and my buddies, to a place where the the war on terror not only can't be won but the real enemy isn't even there?

Personally...had I stayed in the........

There are not the party of my choice. Too many of them are gun grabbing wealth redistributionists. Also it is not Denmark that is rotten. Marcellus in "Hamlet" says "SOMETHING is rotten in the State of Denmark". That being said, why as a former soldier would YOU support going to war in the wrong place? Afghanistan was where it was at. Where Ubama was at. Where most of Al Qaeda's leadership was at. Why would you not take it directly to the enemy. Instead we have created a powder keg of enormous proportions in Iraq that will eventually blow up into an Islamic republic. I know you and I are acerbic to one another alot but really former soldier to another, Why would support ANYONE sending your buddies, and these guys are in a very real sense your and my buddies, to a place where the the war on terror not only can't be won but the real enemy isn't even there?

In the military past the rank of Sgt and Lt...and was a General...I would take the fight to the enemy wherever it was located...Iran,Iraq,Afghanistan.Pakistan and I would not be PC about it...they are all bad apples...perversion,corruption,torture,rape,cold blooded killers...to be totally honest I could give a shit about 'water boarding' or any other instrument needed to get to the truth and save innocent lives! But hey thats just me...I am not a bleeding heart when it comes to saving my kids from having to have this fight continued forever...your call counselor...!

In the military past the rank of Sgt and Lt...and was a General...I would take the fight to the enemy wherever it was located...Iran,Iraq,Afghanistan.Pakistan and I would not be PC about it...they are all bad apples...perversion,corruption,torture,rape,cold blooded killers...to be totally honest I could give a shit about 'water boarding' or any other instrument needed to get to the truth and save innocent lives! But hey thats just me...I am not a bleeding heart when it comes to saving my kids from having to have this fight continued forever...your call counselor...!
I have a client right now but I will be back later to answer this.

Back