"McCarthy says he will look at expunging Trump impeachment"

archives

Verified User
"Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said on Thursday that he would consider expunging one or both of former President Trump’s impeachments."

"In the last Congress, a group of more than 30 House Republicans led by Rep. Markwayne Mullin (Okla.) put forward a resolution to expunge Trump’s impeachment in the wake of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. The resolution was supported by the fourth-ranking Republican in the House, Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (N.Y.)."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...-he-will-look-at-expunging-trump-impeachment/

Orchestrating Trump's designs, the right has torn down many of America's leading institutions, and now they want to rewrite history, I suppose in the MAGA revision January 6th will be portrayed as some kind of Munich Beer Hall, could an "Art of the Putch" be coming next

Can't expunge it from the minds of the American People. So go ahead. What a stupid agenda item.

Can't expunge it from the minds of the American People. So go ahead. What a stupid agenda item.

What a pathetic, pointless idea. Why not also make Jan. 6 "Trump Day" while they're at it, and celebrate insurrection and treason with a federal holiday?

That's right, nothing can erase in the peoples' minds what the Democrats did.

2 sham partisan impeachments instead of representing their constituents.

Last edited:
That's right, nothing can erase in the peoples' minds what the Democrats did.

Obviously they are embarrassed by their insurrectionist President. They would like to expunge everything about him. But we know he's your hero. Says a lot about you.

Obviously they are embarrassed by their insurrectionist President. They would like to expunge everything about him. But we know he's your hero. Says a lot about you.

You're a shitbag. That's what there is about you.

What people are really embarrassed about is the bullshit their Congress does in lieue of what is in their job description.

Idk how you extrapolated all that bullshit; But no. I'm not trying to dive into your fucked up mind that deep.

Hello archives,

"Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said on Thursday that he would consider expunging one or both of former President Trump’s impeachments."

"In the last Congress, a group of more than 30 House Republicans led by Rep. Markwayne Mullin (Okla.) put forward a resolution to expunge Trump’s impeachment in the wake of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. The resolution was supported by the fourth-ranking Republican in the House, Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (N.Y.)."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...-he-will-look-at-expunging-trump-impeachment/

Orchestrating Trump's designs, the right has torn down many of America's leading institutions, and now they want to rewrite history, I suppose in the MAGA revision January 6th will be portrayed as some kind of Munich Beer Hall, could an "Art of the Putch" be coming next

There is nothing the House can do to erase the Senate mock trials in which prejudiced Republicans refused to even look at evidence.

Hello archives,

There is nothing the House can do to erase the Senate mock trials in which prejudiced Republicans refused to even look at evidence.

I'm pretty sure McConnell would like a mulligan on his support for Trump in the second impeachment trial. McConnell thought someone else would do the dirty work, and 1/6 was so egregious he couldn't imagine Trump would survive it. He was wrong. Cowards who refuse to act deserve derision. McConnell is a coward, so is every Republican Senator that didn't vote to convict.

Hello concart,

I'm pretty sure McConnell would like a mulligan on his support for Trump in the second impeachment trial. McConnell thought someone else would do the dirty work, and 1/6 was so egregious he couldn't imagine Trump would survive it. He was wrong. Cowards who refuse to act deserve derision. McConnell is a coward, so is every Republican Senator that didn't vote to convict.

His behavior was quite shameless.

Hello archives,

I would think not, but, that ain't stopping them, and who would have thought say a decade ago everything from elections to the judicial system would be interrogated, cross examined, and scarred by not only a major political party but also a major news network simply because they didn't produce the results they wanted

I would think not, but, that ain't stopping them, and who would have thought say a decade ago everything from elections to the judicial system would be interrogated, cross examined, and scarred by not only a major political party but also a major news network simply because they didn't produce the results they wanted

I tried to tell people it would result in this since over a decade ago

Hello archives,

Most of the powerful people know exactly what is going on. And that means they know where their power comes from, be it positive constructive mandate or otherwise.

In the Republican Party, we are seeing a lot of otherwise.

For too many people, the question of: "Do I take this power, even if it is unscrupulous?" - results in the wrong answer.

Back