"McCarthy says he will look at expunging Trump impeachment"

:laugh:

Or replace Lincoln's head with the Toadstool's, with Ashlii sitting on his lap? lol

The GOP is on track to destroy itself - not only because of these ridiculous revenge games they're playing but because they have some real business to conduct and they can't. It's estimated we're going to hit our debt ceiling Thursday and the GOP is on track to shut everything down - something they're really good at. I wish us all the best!

Obviously they are embarrassed by their insurrectionist President. They would like to expunge everything about him. But we know he's your hero. Says a lot about you.

If Republicans want a bit of credibility they should throw Trump under the fucking bus!For their own good!
Trump who isn't even a Republican has been a disaster for the GOP

You are not an American conservative, so I was not saying you did not know.

Why is that relevant? Americans conservatives really do not understand Chamberlain, or many other historical figures.

Why are you always so partisan? Precious few Americans understand Chamberlain regardless of their political leanings.

"Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said on Thursday that he would consider expunging one or both of former President Trump’s impeachments."

"In the last Congress, a group of more than 30 House Republicans led by Rep. Markwayne Mullin (Okla.) put forward a resolution to expunge Trump’s impeachment in the wake of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. The resolution was supported by the fourth-ranking Republican in the House, Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (N.Y.)."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...-he-will-look-at-expunging-trump-impeachment/

Orchestrating Trump's designs, the right has torn down many of America's leading institutions, and now they want to rewrite history, I suppose in the MAGA revision January 6th will be portrayed as some kind of Munich Beer Hall, could an "Art of the Putch" be coming next

And next time the Dems take control of Congress, they will unexpunge it.

Should be interesting to see how many years the Retardlicans will be willing to play their childish little game.

If Republicans want a bit of credibility they should throw Trump under the fucking bus!For their own good!
Trump who isn't even a Republican has been a disaster for the GOP

Credibility is meaningless to them. The party is now a far right, white supremacist, anti-government dog and pony show, driven by ignorance, fear and hate. It is mindless and soulless. Human kinds worst characteristics brought to life and pretending to govern. Frightening.

Credibility is meaningless to them. The party is now a far right, white supremacist, anti-government dog and pony show, driven by ignorance, fear and hate. It is mindless and soulless. Human kinds worst characteristics brought to life and pretending to govern. Frightening.

What total load of bullshit, the Wokerati scare the shit of me far more than the right wing loonies.

And next time the Dems take control of Congress, they will unexpunge it.

Should be interesting to see how many years the Retardlicans will be willing to play their childish little game.
Expunge means remove completely. The Dems would have to impeach Trump again. You cannot impeach a private citizen.

ex·punge
/ikˈspənj,ekˈspənj/
Learn to pronounce
verb
erase or remove completely (something unwanted or unpleasant).

I think the GOP is dead. A bunch of fat, old, white hicks trying to hold down everyone else in society. These are their death throes.

That's accurate. But I'd probably characterize it more as the "GOP as we know it." Eventually, some of the smarter politicians in that party will realize that they have to adjust their platform and messaging to appeal to more voters.

Trump should never be involved w/ politics again. Anyone who makes excuses for him should never be involved in politics again.

He sat for 3 hours while rioters terrorized the Capitol. 3 hours. He could have called them off at any time.

"Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said on Thursday that he would consider expunging one or both of former President Trump’s impeachments."

"In the last Congress, a group of more than 30 House Republicans led by Rep. Markwayne Mullin (Okla.) put forward a resolution to expunge Trump’s impeachment in the wake of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. The resolution was supported by the fourth-ranking Republican in the House, Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (N.Y.)."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...-he-will-look-at-expunging-trump-impeachment/

Orchestrating Trump's designs, the right has torn down many of America's leading institutions, and now they want to rewrite history, I suppose in the MAGA revision January 6th will be portrayed as some kind of Munich Beer Hall, could an "Art of the Putch" be coming next

As more and more Americans (including many demorats) come to the realization that those impeachments were a desperate and appalling abuse of power, not to mention a pack of lies, I think you will find you are not changing any minds at all on the right. And if you're not changing any minds on the left about voting jackass, at least they might change their minds about voting for those particular jackasses.

And really? The Munich Putsch?godwinslaw.jpg .

Expunge means remove completely. The Dems would have to impeach Trump again. You cannot impeach a private citizen.

ex·punge
/ikˈspənj,ekˈspənj/
Learn to pronounce
verb
erase or remove completely (something unwanted or unpleasant).

Then the Dems can take all records of the impeachment hearings, written, video, etc, all of which will continue to exist, and make them part of the permanent Congressional Record with provisions that they can never be removed.

Back