Mcfossil ups anti with smart proposal

only a turbo-lib would argue against a temporary cut in the gas tax.
Duhh, they are collecting an extra 40 cents a gallon since the increase in oil price.
Nice job morons.

Duhh, they are collecting an extra 40 cents a gallon since the increase in oil price.
Nice job morons.

Top - Apparently you are unaware that the federal gas tax is fixed at 18.4 cents per gallon. Unlike some states, the federal tax is not set at a percentage of the price per gallon of gasoline.

Moron.

Cawacko, tell me all about it when you are falling off a bridge. There is a state of emergency in this nation's infrastructure and there is only one entity going to fix that.

But you don't think it'll ever happen to YOUR bridge, so you really don't care. AT least be honest.

Bay Bridge ring a bell to you? 1989? Bay Bridge happened to be something I crossed on a regular basis. MacArthur Freeway? Collapsed in the same Earthquake. 10 Freeway in Los Angeles, 1994. I was in school in L.A. at the time.

I didn't say infrastructure isn't important but slowing the growth of government spending does not mean i want infrastructure to collapse.

Nice job morons.

Yeah, that's the answer to everything. Cut taxes.

Honestly, if I thought it was only going to be you fools who fell off bridges, and got into plane crashes, and died from food poisoning....I wouldn't care. I'd laugh, and say sureeeee, give us those tax cuts.

The problem is, it won't just be you, it won't just be your kids. IN fact, it'll be somebody else's two year old who falls from a crumbling bridge, with her mother, like happened in the bridge collapse last year. And you and Cawacko will still be here, writing fool posts, to other fools.

Anyway...Obama has proposed a national infrastructure project, that he says will net millions of construction jobs at the same time it fixes our crumbling infrastructure.

Let's hope smarter heads prevail here. But I have my doubts. People l ike you and Cawacko will lay down with any McWhore for 40 cents a gallon.

You're easy lays, thats for sure. 40 cents an hour, 10 cents for overtime.

Bay Bridge ring a bell to you? 1989? Bay Bridge happened to be something I crossed on a regular basis. MacArthur Freeway? Collapsed in the same Earthquake. 10 Freeway in Los Angeles, 1994. I was in school in L.A. at the time.

I didn't say infrastructure isn't important but slowing the growth of government spending does not mean i want infrastructure to collapse.

How does cutting revenue slow the growth of government spending? All it does is increase deficits unless it is accompanied by cuts in spending.

McCain plans to freeze discretionary spending, except for military spending and veterans benefits. Military spending is over 50% of discretionary spending. Freezing half of spending, increasing the other half, decreasing revenue by suspending the gas tax, extending the bush tax cuts and enacting additional tax cuts results in hefty deficit spending. And ponies for everyone!

How does cutting revenue slow the growth of government spending? All it does is increase deficits unless it is accompanied by cuts in spending.

McCain plans to freeze discretionary spending, except for military spending and veterans benefits. Military spending is over 50% of discretionary spending. Freezing half of spending, increasing the other half, decreasing revenue by suspending the gas tax, extending the bush tax cuts and enacting additional tax cuts results in hefty deficit spending. And ponies for everyone!

Obviously additional spending cuts need to be made. That will have to be addressed. His rheotric is on the right path though.

And why ponies? Ponies suck. Aren't ponies for girls?

Obviously additional spending cuts need to be made. That will have to be addressed. His rheotric is on the right path though.

hahhahaha.

I know you long enough to remember when you were saying this about bush! How'd that work out Cawacko?

hahhahaha.

I know you long enough to remember when you were saying this about bush! How'd that work out Cawacko?

My hope/belief is that McCain is different than Bush and on this issue McCain actually has a history of attempting to cut spending where as Bush did not (in the federal government).

My hope/belief is that McCain is different than Bush and on this issue McCain actually has a history of attempting to cut spending where as Bush did not (in the federal government).

OK! I'll file this one next to the "Things Cawacko was wrong about from 2002" file.

But it's getting thick.

His rhetoric screams deficit spending.

If over half of discretionary spending is increased (the military) and half stays the same, that is a net increase in discretionary spending while he proposes substantial tax cuts, in addition to the Bush tax cuts, that would cut revenue. Hence, deficit spending. He's trying to be coy about it though so the Superfreaks of the world can save face when they vote for him.

OK! I'll file this one next to the "Things Cawacko was wrong about from 2002" file.

But it's getting thick.

Hmmm, I think you have 'thick' and 'thin' or even 'extrememly thin' confused but what's a couple of letters...

Back