McMaverick goes ballistic on his wife

LOL, remember a couple of weeks ago when Michelle said that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country? LOL, remember all the flack from the right about her not being patriotic enough? Ummmmm, okay. We buy that AT

Again, no one is arguing with you. I am saying that the mentality is WRONG, not that it doesn't happen. I guess it was the way I phrased my reply, looking back on what I wrote. His candidacy wouldn't be affected in my eyes, although I'm sure nationally it would be an issue.

You guys are missing the real story here. Let's review what McCain is reported to have said:

At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt."

Trollop? Really? Trollop? Who the fuck says trollop and really means it? Someone get Old Man McCain a bag of Werther's Originals, some Geritol and a bus ticket to Atlantic City to play some slots. Trollop.

This may be true and it may not be true.

He has exploded on people he was doing the countries business with.

This is a fact. Do you want a man who negociates like that with our allies?

The man is not suited to be president. I do realize that some republicans like a president who does act like an asshole because Bush is proof of that one.

Even if true, this would not affect McCain's ability to lead. Period.

So get off your high horses. This hackery is unbecoming even for liberals.

We're not electing a Saint.

Even if true, this would not affect McCain's ability to lead. Period.

So get off your high horses. This hackery is unbecoming even for liberals.

We're not electing a Saint.

Actually it does. I don't know for a fact that its true, so my opinion of the man is still the same: he's not fit to be president. If this is true however it does highlight his inability to cope and a propensity to explode. Both of which indicate that he can't handle the pressures that being CIC would incur. But again, I don't know and at this point its irrelevant because the old fart is unqualified.

I'm not voting for McCain anyway, for reasons MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than this.

This is the kind of story that hacks and partisans like to have for their circle jerks. This does little or nothing to affect any undecided votes. It serves only as a self-indulgent vindication of your preconceived prejudices.

Nothing more.

He is not fit to represent our country because he can not control himself.

He blows a fuse when in a heated discussion or even when he is just being challenged intellectually.

Hes a hot head.

He is not emotionally capable of being president.

I'm not voting for McCain anyway, for reasons MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than this.

This is the kind of story that hacks and partisans like to have for their circle jerks. This does little or nothing to affect any undecided votes. It serves only as a self-indulgent vindication of your preconceived prejudices.

Nothing more.
This.

Nothing more.

Actually it doesn't. I had no idea he would say something like this to his wife or that he acted that way in his personal life.

I'm going to go ahead and say that if at this point you are still shocked by disrespectful behavior by a politician... Yeah you probably shouldn't be voting.

Issue positions, policies, and priorities are what should affect a vote for President, not tabloid journalism and network-packaged personal scandals.

I'm going to go ahead and say that if at this point you are still shocked by disrespectful behavior by a politician... Yeah you probably shouldn't be voting.

Issue positions, policies, and priorities are what should affect a vote for President, not tabloid journalism and network-packaged personal scandals.

keep up!

Originally Posted by LadyT
Well, in McShame's defense she was a pill junkie at that time. Junkies can bring out the worst in people. My feelings about him are unchanged and I don't care if the story is true or not, McShame is a warmonger.

Great analysis......I assumed McShame had enough respect for his wife not to call her the C word in front of people and I shouldn't be voting......Ok Einstein.
There is no real evidence that he did. Hence the "we'll never know if it is true" remarks earlier in the thread from your lefty cohorts.

I think it is likely exaggerated, he probably made some mean sarcastic remark after she made fun of his going bald which was exaggerated by people who don't like him into something that other people would be "shocked" over.

There is no real evidence that he did. Hence the "we'll never know if it is true" remarks earlier in the thread from your lefty cohorts.

I think it is likely exaggerated, he probably made some mean sarcastic remark after she made fun of his going bald which was exaggerated by people who don't like him into something that other people would be "shocked" over.

True, but we will never know, will we?

Trollop, I could see. The C word is another story. You just don't do that.

remember when we libs were ridiculed for saying that Bush had failed at all his business ventures? But the republicans seemed to think that had nothing to do with his ability to run the country ?

same type of line on McSame now it seems.

the more things change the more they stay the same for some.

remember when we libs were ridiculed for saying that Bush had failed at all his business ventures? But the republicans seemed to think that had nothing to do with his ability to run the country ?

same type of line on McSame now it seems.

the more things change the more they stay the same for some.

Are you really comparing bad business sense to using profanity?

Nope I was going back to Epidermals comment about mcSames temper not effecting his job as president.
I had not read the rest yet.

Back