MEAT EATING CAUSES WARS​

Ya'll have had a 5000 year long record. The 1900s started off with upton sinclair's book The Jungle and ended with Schlosser's book Fast Food Nation

Explain Peter's dream in Acts that all things are Kosher!
Or Jesus feeding the multitudes with bread and fish

Who is feeding all of them right now? God supplies food to every beast highest to lowest.

"All things are One" = Hindu Advaita philosophy ---so Peter's good on that accounting.

Jesus didn't eat the fish ... Jesus was offered fish and a honeycomb, but only took one, he took the honey.
---this also was as John the Baptist did [and prophesied Isha would], his meat was the locust bean and wild honey.

Locust bean referring to St John's Bread aka Carob seeds. [which I googled lately to find that the mid-east is full of]

Earilier in this thread I cover the Greek words Broma, Brosis, Phago, Brosimos, Trophe,
Prosphagon ---non literally mean meat--- but refer to "Food" and the act of eating.

CHALLENGE:

John 21:5 "Have ye any meat?" is incorrect. It is really "Have ye anything to eat?"

Do you expect that in the Kingdom of God, that in His abode, there is killing, cooking and eating of All sorts of God's Creatures?

Do you expect that in the Kingdom of God, meat is served as a transcendent pastime?

It says "Be like your father in Heaven" ---do you believe that there are creatures in heaven that exist so as to be eaten?
And this is one of the things that are done in a place that exists eternally beyond this material cosmos?

Last edited:
There are pulled pork sandwiches in heaven. There are also hamburgers, wings, and chicken tenders.

They will need Cuban sandwiches, flat iron steaks, and Memphis style ribs. The Indian sounding hater that started this, can have tofurky, and drink their sacred cow pee.

The universe is merely the random confluence of protons, neutrons, and electrons in the vacuum of space.

Even as a meat eater, I concur that meat eating is repugnant as a moral consideration.

The universe is a swirl of magnificent, repugnant, and indifferent truths occurring randomly,

because whatever the source of the protons, neutrons, electrons, and the vacuum within which they exist,

be it simple eternity or something else like a creator,

exerts absolutely no control over their random confluence.

The universe is merely ....

The originating fountainhead wellspring [of all permutations of particles in a vacuum too] but all things are in their quintessence are witnessed by the presence of the "PERSONA"

I have posted repeatedly this concept...before and/or after one accepts God as existing ---it's still "PERSONA" as the quintessence of the definition of GOD.

God is the originating fountainhead wellspring of "PERSONA"

God is "PERSONA" ... later came plenary energetic expansions/expressions in multitudes of variety ie: protons, neutrons, and electrons, duality, elementals, in many stratums.

God is original "MR. PERSONA"

"MR. PERSONA" is not like all the Mr Persons that came and went before.

GOD as "PERSONA" is due to PERSONA being itself a perfect self-manifestation. The form of the first original Persona would have been where everything was perfect and harmonious and endearingly idyllic and free and fearless and enlightened and at one...this is what the first original Persona would be.

The first original Persona is what came long before in the beginning there was the word.

They will need Cuban sandwiches, flat iron steaks, and Memphis style ribs. The Indian sounding hater that started this, can have tofurky, and drink their sacred cow pee.

Them thar Cattle are as good as Gold ---give or take a thousand dollars.

Them thar Chinamen invented Gunpowder from hay bog long soaked in pig piss ---and we used it to celebrate at many barbecues.

I don't see the loftiness of your reasoning being derived from anything but the excuse:

"Well, I was born that way"

There are pulled pork sandwiches in heaven. There are also hamburgers, wings, and chicken tenders.

Now sit back and think of your happy place.

Now let's ramp it up. How can you make your happy place one of the best places to do what would really bring you pleasure? Now linger there awhile.

Now, is your happy place as good as a heaven? Yes it is. Right?

Your happy place heaven is as Frank Costanza said to Kramer in their pool room: It's the place to be.

Cows are vegetarians.

So remember: Jade eats vegetarians

...and I bet many times cooked by Marielitos with teardrop tattoos

Now sit back and think of your happy place.

Now let's ramp it up. How can you make your happy place one of the best places to do what would really bring you pleasure? Now linger there awhile.

Now, is your happy place as good as a heaven? Yes it is. Right?

Your happy place heaven is as Frank Costanza said to Kramer in their pool room: It's the place to be.

Beer.

Forward infinity is easy to understand.
It's just more of the same forever.

Backwards infinity is impossible to understand.

An original wellspring?
But what was before that?
And even before that?

Fortunately, it doesn't matter.

Relatively soon, my sub-atomic components will metamorphosize to a form that doesn't sustain thought,
and at that time, my short run will have been completed,
the extent or lack of its significance to be pondered by entities whose own short runs will soon be over as well.

And so it goes.
Forward infinity? Understandable but hardly compelling.
Backward infinity? Unfathomable but still hardly compelling.

Last edited:
[video]https://www.allrecipes.com/video/2690/garlic-prime-rib/?internalSource=rr_recipe&referringId=479&referringContentType=Video&clickId=right%20rail%203&AnalyticsEvent=right%20rail%20nav[/video]

Now think back to when you were a child and when I passed by the open door of a pub...

Can you recollect the "Sense Memory" the smell of the Pubs of old?

IMO the smell of a typical Pub was:
1] piss
2] Cigarette smoke filtered through lungs that had alcohol fumes emitting from the blood stream
3] blue collar sweat and sandwich meats
4] mopped floors using un-rinsed mops
5] Cigarette ash

And that's when just passing by the open door of the pub.

"Sense Memory"

Forward infinity is easy to understand.
It's just more of the same forever.

Backwards infinity is impossible to understand.

An original wellspring?
But what was before that?
And even before that?

Fortunately, it doesn't matter.

Relatively soon, my sub-atomic components will metamorphosize to a form that doesn't sustain thought,
and at that time, my short run will have been completed,
the extent or lack of its significance to be pondered by entities whose own short runs will soon be over as well.

And so it goes.
Forward infinity? Understandable but hardly compelling.
Backward infinity? Unfathomable but still hardly compelling.

a] The mystery is why Buddhist Monks work hard at attaining nirvana ---whilst ya'll think you're gonna get nirvana for free without any effort.

You have posted that you have achieved Buddha-hood ---and next you're gonna tell me you aint no Buddhist! Yet you have delineated the path to Nirvana for yourself as if it was a sure thing....that makes you a Guru on a topic that surpasses all the Buddhist texts and even Buddha's message. It's like those two other guys on the crucifixes...How'd they get so lucky & How do we get a piece of the pie too?

Do I congratulate you or simply bow down?

b] Let's suppose NiftyNiblick is 71 years old [cuz I will need a number divisable by 3]...but lets subtract the first 5 years...

therefore NiftyNiblick has been Walking and talking all on his own for 66 years...

1/3 of those 66 years was spent asleep [8hrs out of a 24hr Day]...

therefore NiftyNiblick has really only been Walking and talking all on his own for 44 years...

1/3 of those 44 years was spent at prepping for & commuting to and doing workschool [8hrs out of a 24hr Day]...

therefore NiftyNiblick has really only been Walking and talking all on his own FREE TIME for 29 years!

I'd say that if NiftyNiblick has been working on his own recognisance for 29 years as to the mysteries of Life ---maybe NiftyNiblick has achieve Nirvana already.

Shall NiftyNiblick write a book and spread the Dharma?

Now think back to when you were a child and when I passed by the open door of a pub...

Can you recollect the "Sense Memory" the smell of the Pubs of old?

IMO the smell of a typical Pub was:
1] piss
2] Cigarette smoke filtered through lungs that had alcohol fumes emitting from the blood stream
3] blue collar sweat and sandwich meats
4] mopped floors using un-rinsed mops
5] Cigarette ash

And that's when just passing by the open door of the pub.

"Sense Memory"

IOW, you were able to sense the smell of heaven.

:clink:

So now I can speak about what I sense?

I am a vegetarian and have been reminded many times about "a pig's Life" ie:

a] a pig will eat his own stool and be quite satiated and content;
b] a pig will have sex with his own mother ... and be quite satiated and content;
c] a pigs sty is a combination of mud and warm stool mixed together
d] aside from that they make great pets because they are intelligent.

That is all that comes to mind right now.

PS: IMHO, I have always supposed that a person that has more or less a countenance that resembles a pig ...probably has been eating a lot of them pigs for decades.

b] a pig will have sex with his own mother ... and be quite satiated and content;

PS: IMHO, I have always supposed that a person that has more or less a countenance that resembles a pig ...probably has been eating a lot of them pigs for decades.
Just a quick observation, but it seems you enjoy your own shit as well. Cheers

"little bit little bit"

But once you fully entered the odd smells etc were not noticeable anymore.

Any way that smell has gone away along spittoons replaced by sofas and Oxicotin.

Soon the wafting smell of Hindu kush hashish will be coming from every corner school yard...so let's watch how long that fad lasts.

So liberals ARE just pigs. :laugh:

Back