Melania and Barron Trump are staying in New York City

No, its not an exact quote....thats what makes it easy for Snopes to cover for her and you to deny.....

talking to that class, JN just put the essence of her speech in plain words.....

Her message was clear, “whatever is wrong in your life is whitey’s fault, and whitey owes you.” and its certainly not

the first time we've heard that message....

Here's the transcript. Feel free to point out where you think she's blaming whitey for anything. https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...lady-tuskegee-university-commencement-address

This is all about payback .. this is about resistance.

You wouldn't understand.

Of course it is. You didn't win, you don't like the candidate who did. Your mask was ripped off and now we can see that you are a hate filled person- nothing more, nothing less.

we understand just fine. You just aren't that complicated.

It's not sanctimonious when you are right, as I am on this. Melania is not in the top 100 on your link, but it still remains in the business she is considered a supermodel.

If you want to believe she was a "supermodel" because one website printed that, go for it. Personally I care more about her lies regarding her education, and having the wrong visa when she started working in the US.

How much is this going to cost the taxpayers?

Probably less than Obama's 350 golf outings or Michelle traveling to Hawaii and then Barry tagging along later doubling the cost to taxpayers....or their
"date night" travels to New York.......right...

Probably less than Obama's 350 golf outings or Michelle traveling to Hawaii and then Barry tagging along later doubling the cost to taxpayers....or their
"date night" travels to New York.......right...

Dream on dummy. Obama's taken the fewest vacation days of any president since Carter. And if you can snark about Michelle traveling to Hawaii, I expect you to snark about Laura's trips to Africa, some with her daughters and friends. And don't forget, Hawaii is Obama's home state, just like Texas was bush's.

I dunno but maybe the $7Billion tax bill George Soros got hung on him will pay some of it?
You remember him? The guy who kept telling us the rich arent paying their fair share. Yeah him.

:rolleyes: Another one with Soros Derangement Syndrome. Cite where he owes $7 billion in taxes, all I could find was a few articles from 18 months ago.

:rolleyes: Another one with Soros Derangement Syndrome. Cite where he owes $7 billion in taxes, all I could find was a few articles from 18 months ago.

18 months ago ?....Is there a statute of limitations on the subject ?

If Trump owes taxes from that far back don't post one word about it.....just to show you're consistent....

Dream on dummy. Obama's taken the fewest vacation days of any president since Carter. And if you can snark about Michelle traveling to Hawaii, I expect you to snark about Laura's trips to Africa, some with her daughters and friends. And don't forget, Hawaii is Obama's home state, just like Texas was bush's.

All irrelevant crap.....you asked how much it would cost taxpayers and I offered a comparison.....

I didn't whine about how many vacations anybody took....

If your interested, read all about it'

18 months ago ?....Is there a statute of limitations on the subject ?

If Trump owes taxes from that far back don't post one word about it.....just to show you're consistent....

:rolleyes: The articles from 18 months ago were speculation. So does he or doesn't he owe $7 billion? Inquiring minds want to know for sure.

Lie. Streep didn't travel with Michelle. They joined up while there. You are the perfect Breitbart gullible toady. All three of these refer to the same trip.

Taxpayers on Hook for Meryl Streep-Michelle Obama Africa Trip ...

www.breitbart.com/big...streep-join-michelle-obama...

Taxpayers on Hook for Meryl Streep-Michelle Obama Africa Trip. ... The three-country trip in late June could be Michelle Obama’s final overseas trip as First Lady, ...

Michelle Obama, Sasha, Malia head to Africa - usatoday.com

www.usatoday.com/.../michelle-obama-sasha...

Jun 24, 2016 · Michelle Obama, Sasha, Malia head to Africa . ... Michelle Obama is packing for a trip to Africa with daughters Sasha and Malia. The trio leave Sunday, ...

Michelle
Obama departs Sunday for a 6-day overseas trip ...

www.chicagotribune.com/...michelle-obama-overs...

Jun 23, 2016 · Michelle Obama departs on Sunday for a six-day trip to Africa and Europe to advocate for the "Let ... Michelle Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, also ...

Last edited:

It was a government event, not a vacation.

Michelle
Obama Africa Trip - The Huffington Post

www.huffingtonpost.com/news/michelle-obama-...

Nov 10, 2016 · Michelle Obama Africa Trip. ... First lady Michelle Obama shared a laugh with Laura Bush on Tuesday while describing some of the restrictions of White ...

Speaking with her predecessor at the first annual African First Ladies Summit in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, Obama talked about life inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and the challenges of focusing on issues when others are more concerned with fashion.

The African First Ladies Summit, organized by the George W. Bush Institute, was a meeting of 10 of Africa’s first ladies. With the theme “Investing in Women: Strengthening Africa,” it was designed to empower women throughout the continent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/michelle-obama-prison_n_3535580.html

Back