Melania and Barron Trump are staying in New York City

EXACTLY ..

.. they've already clearly shown how they would have treated Mrs. Obama.

The right wing’s hideous crusade against Michelle Obama has completely fallen apart
For years, the likes of Rush Limbaugh have lobbed racist, sexist invective at the First Lady. But it didn't matter
http://www.salon.com/2015/09/03/the...t_michelle_obama_has_completely_fallen_apart/

Payback is painful.

For crying out loud, it's satire. Eating root, berries....then Rush puts on his new castrati voice to defend her...then he puts on his 'outrage' voice...this is his schtick...it's called satire:palm:

Thanks. In the future make that particular point in the NSFW area though. I hate getting the emails from pansy google...

No problem .. wasn't aware they were causing an issue.

I could have made the same point without the pictures .. as I will in the coming months.

No problem .. wasn't aware they were causing an issue.

I could have made the same point without the pictures .. as I will in the coming months.

And I don't remember if I told you I am glad to see you back. We disagree often, but I've always liked you.

You've gotta be fucking kidding .. they are real

Look at Ivanka Trump Nude Photos & Pics
(again with photoshopped fakes, put stuff like this in the NSFW area and inside spoiler boxes)

DAMN .. the first family of perverts. LMAO

CREEPY

Yaaawwwwwn...nice try.

1- photoshopped (p.s.)
2 & 3- p.s. with exact same head shot
4- p.s.
5- real Ivanks in white dress
6- real Ivanka in black dress
7- not Ivanka
8- some guy
9- real Ivanka in black
10- not Ivanka
11- p.s.
12- not Ivanka

Getting desperate, eh? People like you are dangerous,

Yaaawwwwwn...nice try.

1- photoshopped (p.s.)
2 & 3- p.s. with exact same head shot
4- p.s.
5- real Ivanks in white dress
6- real Ivanka in black dress
7- not Ivanka
8- some guy
9- real Ivanka in black
10- not Ivanka
11- p.s.
12- not Ivanka

Getting desperate, eh? People like you are dangerous,

You mean like people who claimed Obama didn't have a birth certificate .. wasn't an American citizen?

You mean desperate like that? :)

You mean like people who claimed Obama didn't have a birth certificate .. wasn't an American citizen?

You mean desperate like that? :)

Oh geeez, here we go again. Want some cheese with that whine? I give up. All you do is live your life looking for pity or a fight...always playing the victim card...poor you. Weak, needy, emasculated, emotional mama's boys everywhere these days. Someone else will be along soon to pat you on the head and call you a good boy.

Oh geeez, here we go again. Want some cheese with that whine? I give up. All you do is live your life looking for pity or a fight...always playing the victim card...poor you. Weak, needy, emasculated, emotional mama's boys everywhere these days. Someone else will be along soon to pat you on the head and call you a good boy.

:0) What a pussy.

Tough guy right-wing pussies who can't take their own medicine.

I love exposing you cowardly assholes.

What .. too many syllables to figure out what was said?

run, run away .. :0)

Fuck you mr twinkle. :0)

I don't need pictures to trash that slut.

They're all over the internet .. and there are a lot more people having fun with that nastiness then me.

She's a super model with a hawt body. She has not worked as a model for over a decade now. She speaks 5 languages,
adores her son, her husband, and her step children. She loves her new country, which she legally became a citizen of.

Your comments here show you are a bitter antagonist with a small minded meanness.

Back