Men opposing universal medical

Then there was the time I was driving downtown and a gal was hitchhiking. I told my girlfriend I was going to give her a lift.

"She's not hitchhiking. She's soliciting," my girlfriend enlightened me and as I slowed down the "hitchhiker" saw my girlfriend in the car and walked back to the entrance of a building.

Live and learn.

Why didn't you tell your girlfriend to shut up, stop the car, and get out and offer the young lady assistence to get out of the situation where she had to put herself out there for money??

For #1; I guess you have no problem in putting your hand in other people's pockets, even when it's univited.

When it's a matter of survival and one person has enough resources to help one who doesn't? Nope, no problem at all.

For #2; Now you're just being greedy and selfish.

Not greedy. Maybe selfish as I don't want to end up on the street because I brought a homeless person home. :(

When it's a matter of survival and one person has enough resources to help one who doesn't? Nope, no problem at all.

Not greedy. Maybe selfish as I don't want to end up on the street because I brought a homeless person home. :(

Thats outstanding....
Heres a small list of ultra rich liberals you can contact to help this poor lady with her insurance or at least buy her a bus ticket to Canada...

Barbara Streisand
David Letterman
Keith Olbermann
Rosie O'Donnell
Michele Obama
Janeane Garofalo
Maureen Dowd
Warren Buffett
Joy Behar
Barbara Walters
Susan Sarandon
Jane Fonda
Danny Glover
Sean Penn
Ben Affleck
Ed Asner
Alex Baldwin
Harry Belafonte
Mike Farrell
Melissa Gilbert
Woody Harrelson
Michael Moore
Oliver Stone
Loretta Swit
Oprah Winfrey
Ed Schultz
Chris Matthews
Arianna Huffington
Bill Clinton
Hilary Clinton

don't forget the now 59 millionaire liberal Senators in Washington...

If the medical was changed there would be no need to contact anyone.

Thats outstanding....
Heres a small list of ultra rich liberals you can contact to help this poor lady with her insurance or at least buy her a bus ticket to Canada...

Barbara Streisand
David Letterman
Keith Olbermann
Rosie O'Donnell
Michele Obama
Janeane Garofalo
Maureen Dowd
Warren Buffett
Joy Behar
Barbara Walters
Susan Sarandon
Jane Fonda
Danny Glover
Sean Penn
Ben Affleck
Ed Asner
Alex Baldwin
Harry Belafonte
Mike Farrell
Melissa Gilbert
Woody Harrelson
Michael Moore
Oliver Stone
Loretta Swit
Oprah Winfrey
Ed Schultz
Chris Matthews
Arianna Huffington
Bill Clinton
Hilary Clinton

don't forget the now 59 millionaire liberal Senators in Washington...

did I say that's what I 'wanted'? no, don't think so. go back and reread what it is I stated to cypress, then come back.

If you made sense people wouldn't assume incorrectly. Or do you like being deliberately vague because you're ashamed of your belief?

I haven't seen one "man" defend that lady in the video, yourself included. That, my friend, speaks volumes.

If you made sense people wouldn't assume incorrectly. Or do you like being deliberately vague because you're ashamed of your belief?
projection doesn't suit you. Shame doesn't suit me. I've done nothing to be ashamed of at all.

I haven't seen one "man" defend that lady in the video, yourself included. That, my friend, speaks volumes.

I didn't watch the video, hence it would be ludicrous for me to attempt to defend that lady.

And gee Apple and the rest of the Liberal Left gets to decide who is supposed to help and who gets not to.
Ain't that sweet.

Why would you end up on the street; just because you brought a homeless person home??

And gee Apple and the rest of the Liberal Left gets to decide who is supposed to help and who gets not to.
Ain't that sweet.

Why would you end up on the street; just because you brought a homeless person home??

Awwww. In'int cute? Apple's shooting the Shame Flame and hoping to scorch some American ass!

Talking about ludicrous the video is the crucial part. Here you are commenting on the thread without having watched the video. :facepalm:

I commented on your dramatic hyperbole and it's irrelevancy to the topic at hand. What's ridiculous is you've been assuming that my comments were based on the video, when nowhere did I say that the video is right or wrong. See, this is what happens when you assume shit.

In the words of Travis Dane: 'assumption is the mother of all fuckups'.

Awwww. In'int cute? Apple's shooting the Shame Flame and hoping to scorch some American ass!

I'm trying to find out how one can watch a video of a lady knowing she will die if she does not get proper medication and still oppose universal medical. Country of origin makes absolutely no difference.

In any case, the fact is most Americans voted for a President who campaigned on medical reform. I'm just trying to figure out what "ass" would be against it? :)

Back