Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

I think it's bunk...I'm not as strong as I used to be....but I'm definitely strong....waaaait a second....I used to be a Republican...now I'm a Democrat....fuck....maybe it isn't just me getting older....

I visited quite a few gyms in Atlanta before I settled on the one I use now. Plenty of liberal bumper stickers in the parking lots and liberal talk shows (or at least few conservative shows on the TVs).

I think this sort of poll/study would depend on location.

Nahum...I got smarter...perhaps that's why Dems are physically weaker....energy is directed to brain power, not brawn.
No Democrats/ Liberals just think they are smarter. So smart, in fact, that they should decide for others how they should live instead of letting individuals make their own decisions. And that, is just plain dumb.

The only thing the study did was measure biceps. I would hardly say that is a comprehensive indicator of upper body strength. When I was swimming competitively, my biceps were ok but my upper body strength was excellent.

"Scientists from Aarhus University in Denmark collected data on bicep size, socio-economic status and support for economic redistribution from hundreds in America, Argentina and Denmark."

They collected data in 3 countries and got less than 1,000 participants?

The only thing the study did was measure biceps. I would hardly say that is a comprehensive indicator of upper body strength. When I was swimming competitively, my biceps were ok but my upper body strength was excellent.

"Scientists from Aarhus University in Denmark collected data on bicep size, socio-economic status and support for economic redistribution from hundreds in America, Argentina and Denmark."

They collected data in 3 countries and got less than 1,000 participants?

What do you expect from a study Dumb Yankee cites?

It says "tend" Rune, not that it is a guarantee that hairy beasts with huge muscly muscles with muscles on them will be republicans...

No Democrats/ Liberals just think they are smarter. So smart, in fact, that they should decide for others how they should live instead of letting individuals make their own decisions. And that, is just plain dumb.

Unless it comes to gays or preggies....then you're on them like flies on shit.

Back