Mentally Ill? Maybe the killer was just evil.

evil isn't real. stop believing in fairy tales.
What do fairy tales have to do with evil?

Evil, defective, call it whatever you will, the point remains -- he knew what he was doing and premeditated it. The fairy tale is that he was a helpless little person who didn't know any better.

Aspergers is not associated with mass murder and it's a shame to see people falsely stigmatize it just to fulfill a political agenda. A shame but not at all surprising.

What do fairy tales have to do with evil?

Evil, defective, call it whatever you will, the point remains -- he knew what he was doing and premeditated it. The fairy tale is that he was a helpless little person who didn't know any better.

Aspergers is not associated with mass murder and it's a shame to see people falsely stigmatize it just to fulfill a political agenda. A shame but not at all surprising.

Why do you continue to erroneously equate mental illness to being "helpless" and "not knowing any better"? Nutballs can premeditate, carry out and calculate the ramifications of their heinous acts and that doesn't mean their thinking is sound and sensible. All your repeated ignorant assertion reinforces is that you're ignorant about mental illness.

And every person I've ever encountered with Asperger's is a gaping asshole. :D

Why do you continue to erroneously equate mental illness to being "helpless" and "not knowing any better"? Nutballs can premeditate, carry out and calculate the ramifications of their heinous acts and that doesn't mean their thinking is sound and sensible. All your repeated ignorant assertion reinforces is that you're ignorant about mental illness.

And every person I've ever encountered with Asperger's is a gaping asshole. :D
Why do you need the security blanket that someone is 'ill' instead dealing with the fact that there are coherent, mean, evil people in the world who know exactly what they're doing and intend to do exactly what they do?

Do you think Adolf Hitler was mentally ill? Scott Peterson? Ted Bundy?

I don't know anyone who has ass-burgers, but all I have read and heard from the experts is that is is not conducive to mass murder.

Why do you need the security blanket that someone is 'ill' instead dealing with the fact that there are coherent, mean, evil people in the world who know exactly what they're doing and intend to do exactly what they do

I'm merely stating a fact; it has nothing to do with what I 'need'. From childhood, Lanza demonstrated anti-social behaviour. That much has been confirmed by numerous witnesses. His own mother recognized that leaving him alone was risky. Of course, he's now dead so a definitive diagnosis is impossible.

Adolf Hilter was strung out on meth. Peterson's a sociopath as was Bundy.

I don't know anyone who has ass-burgers, but all I have read and heard from the experts is that is is not conducive to mass murder.

I've known two people with Aspgergers and they're both arrogant fuckheads. No, the disorder isn't conducive to mass murder other than the fact that most people who know them would like to kill them. :D

I'm merely stating a fact; it has nothing to do with what I 'need'. From childhood, Lanza demonstrated anti-social behaviour. That much has been confirmed by numerous witnesses. His own mother recognized that leaving him alone was risky. Of course, he's now dead so a definitive diagnosis is impossible.

I've known two people with Aspgergers and they're both arrogant fuckheads. No, the disorder isn't conducive to mass murder other than the fact that most people who know them would like to kill them. :D

That must mean you have Aspergers

But anti-social behavior is not synonymous with mass murder, that's what you don't get. Along with being anti-social, he was obviously born with no conscience, no ability to feel remorse, like a machine or a robot. Defective.

So you have excuses for three murderers. Great. They were defective, born that way, without feelings. That's why so many serial killers torture and kill animals at a young age - it isn't environmental, it's genetic. This only makes the case for genetic engineering even more.

:rofl2:

Maybe Strawgrasper's real concern is failing a psych test for gun ownership...

Yes, yes, and obviously, you freaking idiot. Normal people do not murder.

You don't know anything about mental health but you have plenty to say on the subject nonetheless.

Back