MI/FL Do over?

Gone to the public?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This shit gets no traction in the media , funny that "liberal " media huh?

Not to mention you live in Nevada. How many Florida papers do you read on a daily basis? How do you know this wasn't covered in the state media? I bet you I could find tons of articles on this issue in ten minutes.

Not to mention you live in Nevada. How many Florida papers do you read on a daily basis? How do you know this wasn't covered in the state media? I bet you I could find tons of articles on this issue in ten minutes.

Oh yeah! start googling fella. It took me a couple of days to get the full story.

Gone to the public?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This shit gets no traction in the media , funny that "liberal " media huh?

Actually, the thing that gets NO traction...

Is the constant bitching and whining about not being able to do anything when in the minority. Or the "oh poor us, the only way to get this paper trail vote done is to capitulate to the Rep majority. Either the Dem base in Florida is comprised of complete morons or the Dem reps have no backbone. Which is it? The Dem voters are too stupid to see that the Reps were hosing them and thus the Dem representatives just couldn't vote against the bill containing the change in primary dates.... or is it that the Dem reps lacked the backbone to stand up the Reps?

I don't see why lawmakers should have much say on when the party holds its primary. But since the Dem Party are a bunch of welfare whores (as are the Repubs)...

Bullshit!

the Dems never wanted to up the primary so far as to piss off their own party.

Yeah they wanted to move it up but not to the exsent that it lost them their delegates. I showed you evidence that they tried to comply and the republicans in the FL congress shut them down. The Rs in FL did it to them to screw with them.

Bullshit!

Yeah they wanted to move it up but not to the exsent that it lost them their delegates. I showed you evidence that they tried to comply and the republicans in the FL congress shut them down. The Rs in FL did it to them to screw with them.

Spare me the Dems are victims. The vote was 118-0!!!! Not one Dem voted against. Bullshit that.

Bullshit!

And the Dems bent over, grabbed their ankles and LET them do it to them.

Because the state runs it. Primaries aren't private events.

That was the point of the second sentence. He who pays the piper...

Primaries/caucuses/conventions/whatever should be private events. There should be no union of state and party in a supposedly democratic state.

Back