MIA

Welcome on---if you believe in any type of collectivism---I will call you a commie from any one of our high esteemed commie colleges spread across this great land like the plague. :)

I will call a commie out every time they say our money we earn is not ours (but the communities) and BS to me telling me I am free at the same time.

Well, I guess you can call me a commie. I HAVE from time to time been called far worse. Just don't call me late for Happy Hour, 'kay?

Welcome on---if you believe in any type of collectivism---I will call you a commie from any one of our high esteemed commie colleges spread across this great land like the plague. :)

I will call a commie out every time they say our money we earn is not ours (but the communities) and BS to me telling me I am free at the same time.

Whose normal? Don't be insulting me. ;)

A long time ago I was with politics.com. Briefly.

Were you really? I never even heard of that board until I ended up here.
It’s good to see you Red. Ornot would love to see you I’m sure…but he hasn’t been around recently. Hopefully he’ll pop in soon. You know Cypress is Tax…Trog is here and so is Cawacko. I think that’s about it.

Back